Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This topic is closed.

(XBOX)EntrTheLight

Sounds interesting. I haven't used Ash beyond rescue missions in quite some time. The changes DE made to blamestorm just made the ability too complex. I get that it was overpowered before, just reduce the strength and range and that goes away. Idk, perhaps they (DE) will give him another look in the future.

Ash is fine as he is now. 

-Shuriken is very powerful since it deals slash procs.

-He has to lowest invisibility because he has somewhat tanky stats, and besides he synergize well with Arcane Trickery 

-Teleport is very useful just because of finishers at will, and it can be a delete button with the right build

-Bladestorm is a underrated yet very good ability. We're talking about 100,000+ finisher damage that can melt lvl 150 corrupted bombards in seconds, while being able to do anything  you want at the same time. Sure's not easy to use it in the starchart with a squad but in high lvl content it's not hard to use this ability. Hell, bladestorm's clones can proc Arcane Trickery for you so with a bladestorm build you can stay perma invis.

Your idea seems way too complex for coding for a straight forward DPS frame 

Ash can use some tweaks but a rework is not even close to needed, you just got to understand the frame.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Siege Dkayed said:

Sounds interesting. I haven't used Ash beyond rescue missions in quite some time. The changes DE made to blamestorm just made the ability too complex. I get that it was overpowered before, just reduce the strength and range and that goes away. Idk, perhaps they (DE) will give him another look in the future.

The changes that DE did to BS made Ash a super frame

I take it to any mission, its a tanky frame, and with the propoer modding, he never goes down and can kill any enemy

The only thing that need to be improved is that one second animation where ash moves his hand up before the blade storn (as if he is giving an order to his specter to attack)

Beyond that, the BS is perfect and so easy to mark up to 20 enemies in one go

PS: what makes it better, is that you mark and BS, and you go on your way without any worries

I doubt that he'd even need tweaks... sure there's slash proccs and armor drain on shurikens but there's also its auto aim feature that even goes trough walls. He's plenty usefull as killer...

Done a kuva survival not too long ago only using shurikens, came out first with ease. That's how it looked like.

Did restrain myself from using anything else to fill a quota someone set...in the prior run i also used melee and BS'ed anything in midrange... due to shurikens static 60m range i later slapped narrow mindet onto him, totalling ~150% duration on max efficiency for propper armor drain, 12s SS, 60m killing and supporting shurikens and 20m bladestorm oneshots... 

Planning to make at least 2 umbra mods work on him once excal hits consoles for more duration or range and better health...

He's a frame that's among the most effective choices in anything from low level to high level content, got the strongest type of defense working for him, good stats that allow power management and he's the only frame next to saryn that's able to depell armor in a good range. Isn't that usefull enough? Why would he need tweaks Or a rework?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

His 1-button insta armor stripping combo'ed with viral weapons is insanely good at high levels, his damage output scales really well. He's a more aggro Ivara and trades in a bit of utility for that, gaining armor stripping in the process. Both are super effective.

He's (imo) hands down the best frame for the Zakti & Glaive Prime combo. Strip armor, apply slash procs, apply Zakti procs and the Glaive hits like a train. It melts everything. I have my Glaive rigged for viral/radiation and stuff either dies or helps me kill stuff thanks to rad procs. Those Glaive slash explosions are amazing AOE and single shots hit in the millions thanks to condition overload and stealth multipliers. Also godly with a viral Zarr and Hunter Munitions thanks to his passive. 

I think I can go longer solo with Ash than any other frame bar Ivara or Octavia. If you want damage, Ash is your man...at all levels. BS is just a damage add-on. If you use Shuriken, BS and a viral weapon, his damage output is pretty nuts. I sometimes feel like I'm Banshee, enemies die that quickly with him.

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

all ash needs to revisit is the teleport finisher, should have unique finisher that changes the finisher move everytime he uses teleport no matter what melee weapon he uses on arsenal, like if using nonprime ash it should use the weapon and unique finisher like katar/hidden blade just like in trailer, if ash uses that koga skin ash should uses that mantis like hand as finisher weapon with unique moveset as well. that way i personally wont get bored play ash

1 hour ago, (XB1)SAOxSonicKirito said:

So that all said, if none of the above interests anyone, how about we make all marks have a duration of protection that will not allow other allies to kill marked enemies until this timer runs out?  

Are you crazy? Bladestorm's enemy protection was one of the main reasons people hated old Bladestorm. Why does it matter that allies can kill your marked targets?

As an Ash main, I never had an issue with teammates killing my targets, especially in starchart missions. Hell, I kill my own marked targets with my guns and melee because at the end of the day the enemies were going to get  killed by Bladestorm anyway and it's not like Ash or Bladestorm get anything from killing marked enemies.

People who complain about teammates killing "already guaranteed to die" targets are forgetting that they can just play solo or do high level missions where teammates can't kill everything in 1 second.

I don't mean to be rude but this is a good case of being casually selfish and instead of trying to "git gud" and understand the frame you try to change it to only fit your needs.

Edit: if you wanna change Ash just because of teammates killing your kills. You should check out frames like Nidus, Saryn, and Harrow who actively has to compete with their squad just to be useable.

Edit2: thank you for closing this ridiculous topic

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101