Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prolonged Paralysis

JimJam_

Just a small note about his augment mod. I'd like to see affected enemies get pulled to within melee range on a single cast, and pulled faster than they are right now. Currently, the mod feels a little clunky to use as enemies take a little too long to arrive to you and you may need to cast it multiple times to bring them into melee range if you have a long range build. 

literally part of the Augment is that Enemies are slowed while pulled through the air. it's on of the key features of it. and Enemies do get pulled to you in one Cast, they don't only go a partial distance or anything.
the two main features, are grouping Enemies together to Kill them all at once for super high Kill efficiency, and to provide a solid CC option for Valkyr.

it does a great job at these two things.

so if we recap, affected Enemies do get pulled literally right to your feet in one Cast. they are slowed by the Augment, which is important for its dual purpose.
since it doesn't Ragdoll Enemies my only gripe is that Enemies that are performing an action will ignore the Ability until they are done.

if, you're finding that Enemies are basically just falling over - this is because the Augment scales with Range and Strength. if you have low Strength, then the solution is to increase your Strength, so they are pulled harder.

Idk if this would work out too well.

I hope you remember Zephyr's old Divebomb augment, which pulled all enemies in a radius toward her position.

Without the slow, the enemies would end up flying across the room, making for great CC but useless for melee.

3 hours ago, JimJam_ said:

Just a small note about his augment mod. I'd like to see affected enemies get pulled to within melee range on a single cast, and pulled faster than they are right now. Currently, the mod feels a little clunky to use as enemies take a little too long to arrive to you and you may need to cast it multiple times to bring them into melee range if you have a long range build. 

Negative Strength decrease the time it takes for the enemies to come towards you. The slow of Prolonged Paralysis is affected by strength like Nova’s Molecular Prime.

Please experiment and learn how to use this mod. Getting it changed would be a huge negative and remove an insanely satifying play style.

If your main issue with multiple casts to reach your desired effect, is the energy consumption, try higher efficiency. If that isn't the case, try lower stregnth. You can also use things like natural talent or speed drift to speed up the casting process.

I have the feeling any tweak they could possibly do to it would do much more harm than any good at all.  Prolonged Paralysis gives some versatile build options to a frame that's essentially a one trick pony to begin with. Please don't make her even less versatile.

Edited by (PS4)FunkyTown_76