Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help about my glyph!

AllFiery

Question

I changed my glyph in-game into a cute fox 🦊 and the glyph in my account at warframe.com changed into a fox as well. BUT it’s only a fox when I login my account in mobile. Whenever I log it in my PC, it looks like a Mesa looking like a chicken. Like now, I’m currently writing this thread in my iPad, but when I open my account in my Laptop, Mesa with a chicken head will appear.

I never even remember having that Mesa glyph... and it’s ugly in my opinion, please help.

11 answers to this question

Just now, Shoryuu said:

It takes a while for it to update here lol. I had Mirage Prime for a while before it changed to the rabbit 

But I have never seen or acquired the glyph that is showing in my PC. I’ve never put something like that or even owned that.

Also, I’ve changed this glyph last week, and I’ve only opened my PC account earlier this day, the glyph should’ve loaded by now... can I ask what glyph you guys are seeing on me?

Edited by Trapzz07

Gerade eben schrieb Trapzz07:

What does my glyph looks like in your screens I mean. Tell me.

lol, what the hell. This is a very strange caching problem. The Glyph of that Partner seems to have changed, that's where the problems come from, 

Edited by Prime

The glyph you’re using is from a Warframe Partner, by the name of InexpensiveGamer. The fox glyph is the one he updated to a few months ago, and the prior glyph he had was the rooster Mesa. Sometimes the forums will revert to showing the rooster Mesa, rather than the fox image.

No big worry, it’s likely just something with the image caching in the WF website/forum data.