Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XB1) Cannot use cursor to invite players

(XBOX)Kaiser von Boom

Never made a bug report, I hope this can actually be useful.

If you click someone's name in the chat pane, say for example recruiting when someone askes for an invite, you can click that person's name to invite them.  However a large percentage of the time, this is resulting in the message "Given username does not exist".  This resulted in a large number of players being unable to get into groups for Limbo runs yesterday and spamming numbers thinking they were being ignored.  This error can also result in being unable to interact with the side panel containing the names of all players.

I played with it a bit and figured out that this only affects players with spaces in their names, as the game is trying to invite only the last word of these players names.  When someone tries to click my name, it attempts to invite "Boom" instead of "Kaiser von Boom".

I'm experiencing a similar issue on PS4, except the button just doesn't even register. I highlight the person after they've whispered me, then highlight their name as usual, and scroll down with the cursor to "invite" but it doesn't actually click it. Even using the D-pad doesn't actually let me press X on it to send the invite. I'm sitting here smashing the X button repeatedly in the hopes that it will randomly accept the input.