Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New ways of focus lens acquisition

(PSN)de_sch0sch

Hey DE, hey fellow Tenno,

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I'll continue anyway 😉

I recently wanted to touch base with that focus thing. Few months back I've picked Zenurik as my starter school because I spoiled myself with the effects and the engergy gain appealed best to me. Now I'd like to unlock more than the first 2 nodes of that school and to do that is pretty simple: Farming focus with a frame and/or weapon of choice. So I've tried various combinations to find one that fits my taste and here is where my problem and idea kicks in:

With the few hours I've available to play Warframe I find it difficult to hit the right reward pool that holds the lenses I need. What usually happens is: I log in, drop by old man Konzu and check his bounties and in most cases he doesn't have those available with the rewards I need so I go back to my orbiter and don't bother anymore. So I've come to think that it might not be a bad idea to introduce "unbound" lenses as a general reward for bounties and add (reusable) blueprints to the foudry for each schools basic lens. Just add them to the Quills. If these blue prints would require Cetus materials there would be more incentive to actualy do the bounties and roam the plains.

Edited by (PS4)de_sch0sch

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)iQuedas:

you can farm other lenses and trade them with someone who has the ones you need.

I'm aware of that, but so far I had no success in trading the other lenses I got while farming relics.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)iQuedas:

Oh, you play on PS4.

I can give you the lenses for free. Got a few dozens of them.

I appreiate your offer, but I'm not looking for freebies but for a general qol improvement.