Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Golden Touch

skbenga

Hey DE

Every prime frame has that golden touch. an ability is tweaked to have alittle extra bling. but what does limbo have.

May i suggest all enemy in the rift that are covered in gold. it would be cool to see and fix the one last issue limbo has (un-banished teammates swinging wildly at a banished enemy) as well as making it nice and easy to spot targets (much like a scoped argonok).

Note: They don't need to glow. we have enough glowing stuff in the game. just a metallic mesh would be great.

That will be all, thank you

Edited by skbenga

12 minutes ago, skbenga said:

it would be cool to see and fix the one last issue limbo has (un-banished teammates swinging wildly at a banished enemy)

As far as what his "golden touch" for Prime is, I've heard he's got some added effects to his Cataclysm, but can't confirm that.

I don't think more visual noise solves that issue.  I'd much, much rather see this problem solved by keeping allies from having to worry about it to begin with.  This also doesn't fix that same issue with regular Limbo.  If effects on the enemies themselves are the way to fix this, they need to be consistent.

Edited by mactrent
paragraph

30 minutes ago, skbenga said:

Hey DE

Every prime frame has that golden touch. an ability is tweaked to have alittle extra bling. but what does limbo have.

May i suggest all enemy in the rift that are covered in gold. it would be cool to see and fix the one last issue limbo has (un-banished teammates swinging wildly at a banished enemy) as well as making it nice and easy to spot targets (much like a scoped argonok).

Note: They don't need to glow. we have enough glowing stuff in the game. just a metallic mesh would be great.

For the sake of flares and lighting, how about things that are affected by surge instead they have the corruption effects from the relic when you open them.

48 minutes ago, skbenga said:

Hey DE

While i agree that it is really hard to identify banished targets, covering them with tacky gold shaders isn't a better solution.

Also, you said all primes have flair. Can you, or someone else, list what each prime has for flair? I thought it was only Oberon and hydroid that had unique effects.  

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

While i agree that it is really hard to identify banished targets, covering them with tacky gold shaders isn't a better solution.

Also, you said all primes have flair. Can you, or someone else, list what each prime has for flair? I thought it was only Oberon and hydroid that had unique effects.  

I know the Valkyr Primes 1 (the ripline) produces extra strings when it grabs an enemy.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

I know the Valkyr Primes 1 (the ripline) produces extra strings when it grabs an enemy.

I did not know this.

Come to think of it I don't think I have ever used ripline on valkyr prime.