Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapon is the right to sell?

12kimmi21

Question

So i crafted a heat sword and got another one from a promo code, but now I need new weapon slots so I have to sell one of them. Thing is one of them has 61 capacity and the other one has 30, there is no way to seperate them exept one small thing. When i hover my mouse on them in my inventory, one has a little icon looking like an rotated orokin catalyst (This might be the one with 61 capacity but since im so new to the game i want to be 100% sure) Help is highly wanted here 😀

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, 12kimmi21 said:

So i crafted a heat sword and got another one from a promo code, but now I need new weapon slots so I have to sell one of them. Thing is one of them has 61 capacity and the other one has 30, there is no way to seperate them exept one small thing. When i hover my mouse on them in my inventory, one has a little icon looking like an rotated orokin catalyst (This might be the one with 61 capacity but since im so new to the game i want to be 100% sure) Help is highly wanted here 😀

First off, you should always sell duplicate weapons when you get them unless you plan on keeping them. There is no reason to rank up a duplicate.

Second, I am 90% certain the the Catalyst image is an indicator that it has a catalyst installed.