Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survivals

Babellon

For the longest time I didn't really enjoy survivals especially solo because of poor mob counts, erratic spawns, poor pathing, very slow life support, the differences in the game between solo and team play are severely apparent when you play survival missions. 

Today I decided to play some survival and I have to say I was very happy with the mode. It felt intuitive and fast paced and both life support and air charges from mob drops were regular and timely. I quickly realized that I could not use the tactics of old survival runs and had to actually move around the map going to each of the rooms, otherwise spawns slowed own. I felt engaged and needed to pay attention especially once I got into over 30 minutes. yet at no point did I feel I had to vacate the map due to oxygen depletion and was able to actually focus on mobs and combat. Today I played survival in WF the way I had expected a survival to play. 

Thank you for keeping the fun in the game. 

The Survival Mission had tweaks when Kuva Survival appeared. I play in Zabala Solo when i want to do a 1Hour+ Run. The Spawnrate works best for me there and the Infested Charges at you which helps with my KPS since i tend to fully Melee. I tried Kuva Survival Solo and the Spawnrate works well, Sometimes. The Problem i have with the Grineer is they tend to hide which can slow down my kills. Selkie and Mot, Last time i played there Solo, have the same issue.