Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 - Accepted Items!

And thus ends my purchasing of TennoGen. 😕

Your call on what gets in but I'm not a fan of everything you keep overlooking that deserves it more.

Edit: To further clarify, these selections aren't bad work, but it's just the same frames most of the time and the work just isn't interesting/different enough to warrant a purchase over the significant number of choices we already have. There's a very impressive array of really cool stuff on there for underrepresented frames and it's disheartening to see them get overlooked every single time. I'm gonna need to be wowed to regain interest, because I'm a little burnt out getting excited for these announcements just to see another *insert popular frame here* skin or Syandana that looks cool on paper but works in practice on just about nothing that suits my personal style.

Edited by (PS4)Vagnar

1 hour ago, Slander630 said:

The Chroma Morkai skin didn't make it? That's a little disappointing... 

To be honest it's probably because Chroma got 2 skins last round which Console are still waiting for and have gotten no single word about getting. It has been far more than a month of waiting for these skins and I suspect they'll drop the remaining skins with Sacrifice which is another 1-3 week wait. Summer could be over before we get those skins lol

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

. There's a very impressive array of really cool stuff on there for underrepresented frames and it's disheartening to see them get overlooked every single time. I'm gonna need to be wowed to regain interest, because I'm a little burnt out getting excited for these announcements just to see another *insert popular frame here* skin or Syandana that looks cool on paper but works in practice on just about nothing that suits my personal style.

then link/name the ones you think are interesting?
 a lot of the ones accepted this time now were on the wait line for a long long time.

My only problem per say with tennogen is that they still haven't allowed models for other weapons 

Nova and Excal. Again. Nothing for Atlas (who needs some form of fashion that isn't a basic color scheme) or Nidus  (with Deluxe skin coming this is slightly understandable, but it isn't here yet and beyond that, he has had no real fashion to speak of) or any number of frames that aren't Nova and Excal. Like, all of these things are cool- But most of the added things he can use will not match with Atlas. My one hope is that a Blade of the Lotus/Deluxe skin is in the works and will happen at some point- I'd love to see a knightly take on Atlas, with his already "Knight inspired" base helm, and there is one amazing piece of art floating around that would be the worlds greatest deluxe skin like, Ever: 

vince-i-atlas-final-small.jpg?1516498447Tis too bad I can't contact the person(s) responsible for making this amazing idea and get them to make it a thing X.X

I really want to start seeing the helminth line getting approved. ❤️

Also, my significant other @UpSbLiViOn requests some sort of Oberon Graxx skin from whoever does those. He's been waiting for awhile.

Mostly good stuff though. Funny to see the men weeping over "not enough manframe fashion"

Spoiler

What is best in life?

To see your enemy's fashion driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the manframes!

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
my personal entertainment

11 hours ago, weirdee said:

I usually don't go out of my way to say this, but what is going on with that Nekros Ion helmet? How does that even measure up to fashionframe standards?

It may look better in-game. The Blade skins opposite looks a bit dosgy in-game from what I saw compared to the images on Tennogen. So...we'll see I guess? DE has made some...questionable choices in the past with other things, so...

2 hours ago, DConagher said:

Nova and Excal. Again. Nothing for Atlas (who needs some form of fashion that isn't a basic color scheme) or Nidus  (with Deluxe skin coming this is slightly understandable, but it isn't here yet and beyond that, he has had no real fashion to speak of) or any number of frames that aren't Nova and Excal. Like, all of these things are cool- But most of the added things he can use will not match with Atlas. My one hope is that a Blade of the Lotus/Deluxe skin is in the works and will happen at some point- I'd love to see a knightly take on Atlas, with his already "Knight inspired" base helm, and there is one amazing piece of art floating around that would be the worlds greatest deluxe skin like, Ever:

Commission one of the skin-creators then? DE doesn't control which frame they make skins for, and they aren't forced to do skins for frames they don't want to, or choose not do.

3 hours ago, DConagher said:

is too bad I can't contact the person(s) responsible for making this amazing idea and get them to make it a thing X.X

Its the artist creators choice as to which frame they want or will make the skins, usually their favorite warframes are the focus so can't blame them for working on specific frames more than others.
But you can contact them, just look at their steam workshop, and if you really want something that much and you can always commision them to do that.