Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 - Accepted Items!

14 hours ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

then link/name the ones you think are interesting?
 a lot of the ones accepted this time now were on the wait line for a long long time.

My only problem per say with tennogen is that they still haven't allowed models for other weapons 

Too many to list again BUT the ones I'm personally dying for above all others:

Wukong Mithra (and some lukinus other works to a lesser extent)

Ion Syandana

Others have already posted them.

While I respect Faven's work, besides Harrow they're not my taste, but I know he's basically a lock every round along with a few other faces I can't remember offhand. I know they're almost guaranteed, which reduces available spots for other incredibly creative works, which agitates me as well.

Again, I'm not upset or accusing DE of anything. This is their business and they know what sells etc, but for me personally? I'm no longer enthusiastic about these announcements. I've maybe bought 2 things I genuinely wanted from Tennogen in that last 5 or so rounds. I made other impulse purchases that I regret, which is just money wasted, so I'm bowing out of this until future notice.

Consider my post feedback, not complaining/anger. I'm not upset or expect personal acknowledgement from my posts.

7 hours ago, Geraion said:

It may look better in-game. The Blade skins opposite looks a bit dosgy in-game from what I saw compared to the images on Tennogen. So...we'll see I guess? DE has made some...questionable choices in the past with other things, so...

I hope so. The concept in of itself isn't bad, but.....oof.....I don't know if I would pay *Tennogen* money for that.

23 hours ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

Too many to list again BUT the ones I'm personally dying for above all others:

Wukong Mithra (and some lukinus other works to a lesser extent)

Ion Syandana

Others have already posted them.

While I respect Faven's work, besides Harrow they're not my taste, but I know he's basically a lock every round along with a few other faces I can't remember offhand. I know they're almost guaranteed, which reduces available spots for other incredibly creative works, which agitates me as well.

Again, I'm not upset or accusing DE of anything. This is their business and they know what sells etc, but for me personally? I'm no longer enthusiastic about these announcements. I've maybe bought 2 things I genuinely wanted from Tennogen in that last 5 or so rounds. I made other impulse purchases that I regret, which is just money wasted, so I'm bowing out of this until future notice.

Consider my post feedback, not complaining/anger. I'm not upset or expect personal acknowledgement from my posts.

There's no such thing as "spots". Just because someone's work got accepted doesn't mean that others have less of a chance to get accepted.

If something you like didn't get accepted it was either technical issues (Ion syandana) or DE just doesn't think that the design is good enough (last round Nekros Graxx and Zephyr Graxx). DE give feedback on projects that they deem need some tweaks. Sometimes the end result looks better with DE's feedback (Nova Corpra).

2 hours ago, tyranno66 said:

There's no such thing as "spots". Just because someone's work got accepted doesn't mean that others have less of a chance to get accepted.

If something you like didn't get accepted it was either technical issues (Ion syandana) or DE just doesn't think that the design is good enough (last round Nekros Graxx and Zephyr Graxx). DE give feedback on projects that they deem need some tweaks. Sometimes the end result looks better with DE's feedback (Nova Corpra).

Anyone who believes there aren't spots is fooling themselves. They have limits, they just don't go in with a set restriction.

If there weren't allocated availability we'd see significantly more TennoGen.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

Anyone who believes there aren't spots is fooling themselves. They have limits, they just don't go in with a set restriction.

If there weren't allocated availability we'd see significantly more TennoGen.

We do not have a limit on pieces accepted per round. 

10 hours ago, Derek_Icelord said:

When are you going to let Tennogen creators make original Warframe skin models? Or at the very least let them play with the Prime skins?

Probably never, that would create substantial problems submitting rigging, auditing new lowpoly meshes for animation deformation failures. Also creating good lowpoly meshes is a very different skill compared to a highpoly sculpt and texture painting.

4 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

We do not have a limit on pieces accepted per round. 

I respect that and I'd never presume to make 100% claim against it, but I remain skeptical. I did say I didn't believe the rounds starts with pre-determined limit BUT

I strongly believe there hits a point every round where someone in charge decides to cut the acceptance process when the feeling of enough is enough begins to set in. It's a pretty natural procedure, especially after the round that had a massive number of items and the reaaaaally long implementation period following the initial announcement.

14 часов назад, (PS4)Vagnar сказал:

Yeaaah and 20 accepted items apparently isn't enough. And the fact that sometimes it's like 10 and sometimes it's 20.

Some pieces just were not good enough - no matter how much you like it, your opinion is always just yours i.e subjective, or techincal issues. Deal with it.

12 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Yeaaah and 20 accepted items apparently isn't enough. And the fact that sometimes it's like 10 and sometimes it's 20.

Some pieces just were not good enough - no matter how much you like it, your opinion is always just yours i.e subjective, or techincal issues. Deal with it.

Haha. I am dealing with it just fine. I'm just not buying TennoGen anymore, but somehow ended up in conversations after posting said feedback. Go work out your anger issues and/or PR speak elsewhere.