Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 - Accepted Items!

This round of Tennogen looks great! I am more than eager to drop obscene amounts of petty cash on suits, capes, hats, and maybe even a polearm or flying car! If only shopping for realframe clothes were this convenient and interesting.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

If I were the one doing said thread, I'd say don't list WHY they aren't viable. Leave that to personal interactions with the creators. Maybe also confirm with them they're cool with having their work listed.

To me, I think it'd be helpful for both people who keep track but also serve as style guidelines for new content creators, since these topics tend to show there's a lot of misunderstanding of what gets accepted and we only have official announcements to base it off of, being able to see the stuff that also fits stylistically but isn't 100% ready for implementation could be a great resource as well.

How would you know what the guidelines are if you can’t see what the feedback is, by the way? Then you’re back to square one.

Why was it rejected? He already answered your question as to why your idea isn’t followed, and also how not all frames get rejected just due to appearance or quality, but styling and technical issues as well. There’d be WAY too much to guess at for it to be “useful to new content creators.”

At that point you’d just have a bunch of screaming people going “WHY ISN’T X ACCEPTED?!”

Edited by WingedCrusade

2 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

Dude, you need to take it down from 11. Way too highstrung over a video game forum. :I

Really? I'm just thinking out loud lol. I'm just done arguing with people cause it's pointless and isn't a very enjoyable activity.

As for your second post, Taylor said they didn't want to single people out, so it'd be a stylistic thing more than a technical thing. If people, including the creators, wanna jump into the actual thread and discuss it then by all means, but I figure the top post would be focused on designs that would be approved stylistically. If they're willing to go further with it then by all means. I stated the initial idea was a rought draft I just threw out there.

Edit: It was also just a suggestion aimed to appease people anxiously waiting to hear information on more of the skins. More information is always welcome.

Thank you for your feedback on it. 

Edited by (PS4)Vagnar

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

As for your second post, Taylor said they didn't want to single people out, so it'd be a stylistic thing more than a technical thing. If people, including the creators, wanna jump into the actual thread and discuss it then by all means

Nothing stops the creators from doing that already and many of them do - either here on the forums or in their individual Steam Workshop discussions. And if there are particular items you're interested in you can always reach out to the creator yourself and find out what's going on. Sometimes the real holdup is that the creator needs encouragement/motivation to keep working on it.

That's not to say that I would mind them making an official "What was rejected and why" kind of thread to give creators more guidance. I think it's a pretty good idea. Participation could be purely voluntary and doesn't really even need to be for every round.

1 hour ago, -BM-Inservio said:

So does anyone know when these go live?

Probably a few weeks off, I checked when Round 12 was announced and the Release Date and it was pretty lengthy(April 13 - May 5) but not all release dates will be like that, but I wouldn't expect it coming within a week or two.

1 hour ago, Ottofyre said:

Nothing stops the creators from doing that already and many of them do - either here on the forums or in their individual Steam Workshop discussions. And if there are particular items you're interested in you can always reach out to the creator yourself and find out what's going on. Sometimes the real holdup is that the creator needs encouragement/motivation to keep working on it.

That's not to say that I would mind them making an official "What was rejected and why" kind of thread to give creators more guidance. I think it's a pretty good idea. Participation could be purely voluntary and doesn't really even need to be for every round.

Anything they decide to do is fine by me honestly, even if it's nothing. My pitch is just something I'd like to see.

I also kind of do think it'd be a good motivation for at least some creators having their work on display in a thread like that basically saying "you're so close!" and getting that feedback from a larger audience. Maybe toss up a new thread every round after reaching out to said creators and getting their approval for being included.

On 2018-06-25 at 4:43 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

style guidelines

your style guide are not good and inconsistent like accepting a microphone polearm skin and rejecting a grineer themed one without giving any feedback on it also rejecting items for being too streamlined and requesting mechanical bulky designs that look worse for the sake of we dont like that 

Edited by (PS4)MJ-Cena7

can be get some old tennogen stuff that are rotting away on Tennogen

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black        ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black

wukong= Nice helmet                                                                volt=3400 likes                                         ship skin=3100 likes   

Old Wep skins

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black

800 likes                                                        1100 likes                                                      600 likes                                                       500 likes

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C268%3A268&composite-to=*,*%7C268%3A268&background-color=black

460 likes                              

23 hours ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

Really? I'm just thinking out loud lol. I'm just done arguing with people cause it's pointless and isn't a very enjoyable activity.

As for your second post, Taylor said they didn't want to single people out, so it'd be a stylistic thing more than a technical thing. If people, including the creators, wanna jump into the actual thread and discuss it then by all means, but I figure the top post would be focused on designs that would be approved stylistically. If they're willing to go further with it then by all means. I stated the initial idea was a rought draft I just threw out there.

Edit: It was also just a suggestion aimed to appease people anxiously waiting to hear information on more of the skins. More information is always welcome.

Okay, I hear your points, makes sense makes sense.

Personally I’m just used to going “Oh, new round is over. Neat, wonder what of almost everything I voted on is accepted.”

I’m rather easy to please for the most part with Tennogen just because I like most of what’s released as is.

7 hours ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

Unfortunately, once the round passes, they’d have to have been updated in some way for consideration again, so it seems highly unlikely.

Edited by WingedCrusade
Mistakes were made.

DE, you guys must know. Almost 2 years have passed since the Nidus warframe was released.

Except recently released warframe: khora, Only Nidus doesn't have any tennogen skins. As nidus fan,

I'm very dissapointed in this tennogen round again, Because you guys rejected nidus ion skin again!!

why? you guys trouble with skin maker: yatus or what?    

If you guys keep rejected Nidus ion skin for that reason, I won't open my wallet for tennogen ever again!!

you want my money? then accept nidus ion skin right now!! 

20180521_084317.jpg

Edited by XTREME-301

48 minutes ago, XTREME-301 said:

DE, you guys must know. Almost 2 years have passed since the Nidus warframe was released.

Except recently released warframe: khora, Only Nidus doesn't have any tennogen skins. As nidus fan,

I'm very dissapointed in this tennogen round again, Because you guys rejected nidus ion skin again!!

why? you guys trouble with skin maker: yatus or what?    

If you guys keep rejected Nidus ion skin for that reason, I won't open my wallet for tennogen ever again!!

you want my money? then accept nidus ion skin right now!! 

20180521_084317.jpg

It’s too late for that this round my dude.

On 2018-06-25 at 5:23 PM, (XB1)Futarrari said:

Its bound to happen when you have a really dedicated and perhaps obsessive fanbase . 

I think what makes so many people upset that while style is always debatable you can pretty much set a base line for what looks better on say a scale of 1-10 . 

Besides that and DE not giving any clear guidelines really drive people crazy .

ps still waiting on that nION syandana 

Its rather no one gets exactly the thing they want to get, so they act like spoiled brats.

So...is the Trinity Blade of the Lotus skin the same as the Knightess skin that's already in the game? I'm super confused by that. It looks almost identical. Apparently one is by Rekkou and the other is by Beastbuster so they're not made by the same person.

Am I just blind? Seems like a wasted slot to me. 

12 hours ago, TrouNoir said:

So...is the Trinity Blade of the Lotus skin the same as the Knightess skin that's already in the game? I'm super confused by that. It looks almost identical. Apparently one is by Rekkou and the other is by Beastbuster so they're not made by the same person.

let me help so you can see better, this is blade of the lotus

Spoiler

7C826A32FA77EF2716857EEC48F399242E669AB8

this is Knightess

Spoiler

9D4D4441A4B5CCC3BCA7FD9E238CFDC7F2BF93A5

not the same at all

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

11 hours ago, TrouNoir said:

Similar helmet shape and thats it 😏its tennogen not deluxe,there is always some skin to look similra to another...

Edited by Vlada91

23 hours ago, Seversum said:

I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Oooh.

When will they be available for purchase?

On 2018-06-25 at 8:49 PM, TheRetrobution said:

Probably a few weeks off, I checked when Round 12 was announced and the Release Date and it was pretty lengthy(April 13 - May 5) but not all release dates will be like that, but I wouldn't expect it coming within a week or two.

Edited by TheRetrobution
Better Format

On 2018-06-26 at 11:19 PM, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

"likes" on steam were proven to be no factor a long time ago ~ Exampled most prominently when the heavily Liked Alata Skin for Mag didn't get in the first time