Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 13 - Accepted Items!

On 2018-06-23 at 4:08 AM, (PS4)Vagnar said:

I know he's basically a lock every round along with a few other faces I can't remember offhand. I know they're almost guaranteed, which reduces available spots for other incredibly creative works, which agitates me as well.

Again, I'm not upset or accusing DE of anything.

You know ... that’s a very valid point. It is frequently the same people’s stuff getting accepted, when other incredible work hasn’t been accepted. One of the things they’ve said is they don’t accept work that’s too similar to another piece. And I think most people can agree that there’s not a lot different between Nekros Graxx and Harrow graxx. 

It would be interesting for us to see the amounts of the items purchased. And the ‘votes’ on the workshop. 

2 hours ago, GrimMonsoon said:

I understand Umbra just came out but can we slow down the excal stuff? And show some other frames (Nidus, Equinox, Titania, etc) some love??

2 hours ago, GrimMonsoon said:

You know ... that’s a very valid point. It is frequently the same people’s stuff getting accepted, when other incredible work hasn’t been accepted. One of the things they’ve said is they don’t accept work that’s too similar to another piece. And I think most people can agree that there’s not a lot different between Nekros Graxx and Harrow graxx. 

It would be interesting for us to see the amounts of the items purchased. And the ‘votes’ on the workshop. 

you can see familiar artist names in tennogen because as they were accepted before they have a better understanting of all the rules and details of making those skins. While some other artists that were never picked still have details and problems in their files that were not fixed or changed to be implemented.
Also excalibur gets so many skins because it may be both the easier to start off as well because its the warframe which said artists like/wanted to make skins.
In the end its the artist choice as to which warframe they make skins or not.

and if you didnt read the comment from DE staff in previous pages, it doesnt matter if it looks cool when theres problems when trying to put it in the game.  

On 2018-07-07 at 4:43 PM, -.SP.-G43riel said:

you can see familiar artist names in tennogen because as they were accepted before they have a better understanting of all the rules and details of making those skins. While some other artists that were never picked still have details and problems in their files that were not fixed or changed to be implemented.
Also excalibur gets so many skins because it may be both the easier to start off as well because its the warframe which said artists like/wanted to make skins.
In the end its the artist choice as to which warframe they make skins or not.

and if you didnt read the comment from DE staff in previous pages, it doesnt matter if it looks cool when theres problems when trying to put it in the game.  

c'mon, *one* person got at least three things approved, all syandanas, this time around. DE has more than proven that they are... biased at times. Anyway if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

c'mon, *one* person got at least three things approved, all syandanas, this time around. DE has more than proven that they are... biased at times. Anyway if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...

One guy got 4 skins approved that have been on the workshop for what seams like a year+.

What is your point?

9 minutes ago, Brorelia said:

One guy got 4 skins approved that have been on the workshop for what seams like a year+.

What is your point?

Please don't Sealion me, go look into what everyone has spoken about as well as what I have and stick it all together. No one is going to hunt down any sort of proof for you beyond what is here, nor do they have to coddle you like that.

4 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Please don't Sealion me, go look into what everyone has spoken about as well as what I have and stick it all together. No one is going to hunt down any sort of proof for you beyond what is here, nor do they have to coddle you like that.

What is your point?

Le 12/07/2018 à 04:49, SpicyDinosaur a dit :

God, how much excalibur skins/helmets is this now, though?

Will excalibur fashionistas never be happy?

God, will ALL THE WARFRAME PLAYERS never be happy AT SAME TIME ?

Spoiler: NO 🙃

1 hour ago, ZekkaAzor said:

God, will ALL THE WARFRAME PLAYERS never be happy AT SAME TIME ?

Spoiler: NO 🙃

Ninjas comPlain Free!™

(Ninja edit: my ninja complaint remains that the hats are not yet available to play with. There is a void in my soul that only more hats can fill! A hat in the wall is all I need to stall the inevitable!)

Edited by Lint

On 2018-07-09 at 2:40 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

More grinding and sculpting and modeling, less blabbering 
3 syandanas didnt got in the past round , they gave me feedback, even having myself and my collaborator to remake a huge part of the design and I have to deliver those changes in a short amount of time. And then I added a 4th syandana in a really short amount of time. They like it, had to do some tweaks and ultimately it got in. 

Edited by led2012WF

1 hour ago, led2012WF said:

3 syandanas didnt got in the past round , they gave me feedback, even having myself and my collaborator to remake a huge part of the design and I have to deliver those changes in a short amount of time. And then I added a 4th syandana in a really short amount of time. They like it, had to do some tweaks and ultimately it got in. 

dont pay atentiont its just that most people dont understand how hard it is to make them

Edited by -.SP.-G43riel

3 hours ago, led2012WF said:

You're one of the lucky ones, then, because not everybody gets feedback. I can't speak to whether or not DE is truly biased or not when it comes to selecting Tennogen skins, but your experience doesn't disprove that they're biased. It just means they like you or your stuff enough to give you feedback and help you improve it.