Thanks For Watching Prime Time #211!

[DE]Megan

Sorry!  I wanted to comment earlier but I'm still trying to beat my jet lag.  ^^;  Seeing Rebecca and Megan's reaction was so worth it!  Now that they've seen the pic, I can post online.  You guys were such good sports and thank you Glen for giving me an opportunity to do something silly. ❤️❤️ 

On 2018-06-22 at 9:28 AM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

What about the art with the ponies?

Anyone have a link to it?

If you don't want to wander off site to my twitter or tumblr, I posted the pic in my art thread on the forum: 

On 2018-06-22 at 9:31 AM, Salenstormwing said:

Yes, as a member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders clan, I'm wondering where the art of the ponies is as well. It was hilarious. Also, Operator Pony was hilarious too.

Thanks for providing the timestamp!  I'm happy the pic amused you so far.  That piece had no title when I finished it, but The Aponystacy Prologue is such a punny name that I have to use it now.  😄

On 2018-06-22 at 12:33 PM, Hadn69 said:

I really need the pony art as well. Mainly so I can find more of it 😄

The pony pic was a one-time thing, but I'd be happy to take pony (and Warframe or combination of both) commissions.  😉

Thank you all who enjoyed the pic enough to leave a comment.  I know most pony-related things are rather divisive, but you guys are so kind.  ❤️

Archived