Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Zaws Vs Variety

Dragonofdarkness13

I love the concept of Zaws.
The only problem is that in the time span they have been around only few new weapon types have been added to the mix...
Given that curtain weapon types are SEVERALLY under represented ( Sword n' Shields, Gunblades, Whips, Claws, and Glavies for example )
Can we expect to get parts to make Zaws of all Melee weapon types? If so, when is this going to be rolling out?

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13

26 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

The only problem is that in the time span they have been around only few new weapon types have been added to the mix...
Given that curtain weapon types are SEVERALLY under represented ( Sword n' Shields, Gunblades, Whips, Claws, and Glavies for example )
Can we expect to get parts to make Zaws of all weapon types? If so, when is this going to be rolling out?

Maybe in the Future DE will add more parts to give many more Zaw possibilities.

22 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Well there are primary and secondary weapons zaws coming with Plains of Venus update ( soon ). Also we might get zaws for other melee types after Tennocon , as devs are busy with it atm 🙂

Venus Plains will have Secondary Zaws only as far as i know.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

unlikely but Venus gun zaw parts may combine with cetus parts to make gunblades. Gunblades probably aren't really a big enough thing to devote dev resources to this tho

cd3530d34663a95127a6ef8545916788.png

Am 22.6.2018 um 03:03 schrieb Dragonofdarkness13:

Can we expect to get parts to make Zaws of all Melee weapon types? If so, when is this going to be rolling out?

I don't care how good these zaw weapons are. The main Problem is that that they look incredibly awful and cheap. A deformed stick with a little piece of metal, that cost you some 1000 jewels.

Edited by Soulexploder999
Corrected

Would rather they not develop other zaw melee weapon types like whips etc., and continue to add those as regular weapons with regular mat requirements. I love zaws, but after making 15 or so of them am getting tired of the crafting costs and more involved process compared to regular weapons. Wouldn't complain if they did add them, but would prefer further new melees be non zaw personally, and that short ranged melee receive meaningful buffs to compete with longer range melee eventually.