Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(APPLICATIONS CLOSED... FOR NOW!) Tales of the Awakened DISCORD RP SERVER! {VISIT US TODAY!}

Almighty_Jado

Last day of applications! Make sure you get in now, or else you’ll have to wait a couple more months to apply!

New acceptances will be announced post Tennocon, as myself and several other staff will be going away to see what new stuff DE has to throw at us!

Applications are now closed. Thanks to everyone who took time to apply! Results will be in by the end of the week.

In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to do, you can participate in a little contest I’m hosting here below. Compete for a chance to win 20 dollars on Amazon!

Thank you to everyone who applied! At this point, we have accepted the newcomers in, so if you have not received a message from us at this point, it means that unfortunately you were not accepted this round. Feel free to contact us to ask for advice on how to improve for the future applications, and make sure to follow this thread for news in the future!

Hi, I just started on PS4 and would also like to know when you're next taking applications.

Is there an ideal point in the game we should have reached before joining a clan or getting involved in RP?

I think it would be cool to be walked through a dojo by a superior and shown around while in-character, before being assigned tasks, etc. But I really don't know the norm/etiquette yet, so would first like to get involved with the community.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-10 at 5:03 AM, (PS4)B-Genius said:

Hi, I just started on PS4 and would also like to know when you're next taking applications.

Is there an ideal point in the game we should have reached before joining a clan or getting involved in RP?

I think it would be cool to be walked through a dojo by a superior and shown around while in-character, before being assigned tasks, etc. But I really don't know the norm/etiquette yet, so would first like to get involved with the community.

Hi B-Genius, sorry for the late response.

We're still in the process of getting things ready for the next application rotation, so we haven't quite decided on a date yet. As for the story, we use everything from the warframe universe in our RP, so if you haven't done all the quests already you will get spoiled. We do need our members to at least have seen what goes on all the way up to the Chimera Prologue. Additionally, don't worry about being reserved. Just find a clan and join it. There's nothing like specific tasks you will be assigned because everything is usually done already. Last but not least, don't be afraid to get help from people in-game. This is a pretty good community who loves to help newcomers.

On 2019-07-10 at 1:58 AM, (NSW)QUORATINE7 said:

When will the next round of applications open? I'm really interested in this, but i only just found the thread. :satisfied:

Sorry for the late reply! Applications will be open very soon- probably in the next month!

Make sure to follow this thread so that you receive updates the moment they happen!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-24 at 11:27 PM, Disruptis said:

Hi B-Genius, sorry for the late response.

We're still in the process of getting things ready for the next application rotation, so we haven't quite decided on a date yet. As for the story, we use everything from the warframe universe in our RP, so if you haven't done all the quests already you will get spoiled. We do need our members to at least have seen what goes on all the way up to the Chimera Prologue. Additionally, don't worry about being reserved. Just find a clan and join it. There's nothing like specific tasks you will be assigned because everything is usually done already. Last but not least, don't be afraid to get help from people in-game. This is a pretty good community who loves to help newcomers.

No worries! Thanks for the reply.

Got it. I'm still working my way through the chart so I'll make sure I've seen the majority the game has to offer before getting involved in any serious RP. And yes, the community is great. In-game chat is one of the more active and friendly I've seen on PS4.

• 2 weeks later...

Swaz-do lah, fellow tenno. I've noticed Umbra is not allowed in use or referenced. Can Umbra-like warframes be used? For example: A warframe with semi-sentience? They're a bit busted so their warframe powers are non-functional and they spend most of their time being a cryptid on the plains or in cetus. Let me know, I'll see what I can do. 

Hey, Jado! Why the hell aren’t applications open yet?!

Excellent question! At the moment, our members are participating in a bio update event, as we took a step back to realize some of our older members’ bios are not on par with the standards we’ve been having when accepting new applicants. As such, we’ve decided it would be best to make sure all of our current members’ bios are on par before starting to accept new people.

Follow this thread for future updates, including when applications will be open again!

Quite, quite understandable! Gives me more time to work on my spore-loving, well-cultured tenno. I've never noticed before, but there are actually quite a few lovely infested weapons.. Hm, and I have to ask, is modifying in-game weapons allowed? Say, take a grineer rifle and infest it? Not that this is vital to RP, merely a thought on whether or not I should go bonkers with developing various strains of weapons! Have an angery infesttt boi0c0d37_6131126.jpg

3 hours ago, mart158k123 said:

Snip

Excellent question! Modifying weaponry is allowed only COSMETICALLY, otherwise it counts as creating custom weapons, which had a lot more strings attached to it.

For example, Kapak owns a “Infested Archwing,” but it’s just an Odonata with Infested flesh permeating its armour.

Have my own Infestt boi in reply

image0.jpg

On 2019-08-26 at 2:09 AM, DaMadReaper said:

Hey, any news on whenabouts we can expect a reopening of the applications? I'm raring to give it another go around.

Sorry about the late response! We’re still waiting on a few of our straggling members to polish up their bios, so we’re not quite ready yet- but we should be soon! Thanks for the patience 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Conquest375 said:

So to ask here to avoid awkward confusion, can we click the discord link to browse around before investing or sending people tells?

You wont be able to see much, but yes you can join. It only takes 2 seconds to DM me your discord tag and then we can grant you access to the primary channels.

• 2 weeks later...

Stay tuned for some important info regarding applications! 500182631799848970.png?v=1

In the meantime, enjoy a Warframe meme featuring some of our OCs.

@Lekalis the Strider: "Oh? You want to fight. Instead of running, you're coming closer. How ungrateful. After your allies gave their lives to tell you about my insurgency. They were desperate. Like a Tenno taking a Mastery Rank test with only seconds on the clock..."
@Vuko Drakkainen: "I can’t beat the S#&$ out of you without getting closer."
@Lekalis the Strider: "Oho! Then get as close as you'd like!"
jojoframe.png

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!

Ooh, how exciting! It appears that applications are now open! Hoorayy!!

As per usual, use the Google form provided in the original post to complete your application. Acceptances will likely occur sometime in mid to late December. Feel free to join our Discord so you can get help workshopping your bio! Just remember to send me or @Disruptis a DM so we can verify you when you join. Best of luck everyone!

Here's another meme featuring Isa T-posing on Kapak. Cheers!

ISA_T_POSE.jpg

Hi! Admittedly, this is my first time roleplaying on forums in general, so it’s a bit nerve-wracking. Your roleplay sounds super interesting and I’m thinking about giving it a go. I have a couple characters in mind but I also have a few questions.

Is this roleplay still open? Lol

Is there a limit on characters?

About the whole sharing-your-character’s-bio-via-Google-Docs thing: is there a template or a list of specific requirements for the character bio, or do we just type up what we believe is relevant to the roleplay?

I’m very familiar with literate roleplaying, but admittedly I’ve never roleplayed on forums or Discord lol. Unfortunately there are few places on WattPad or Amino that offer literate Warframe roleplaying.

Thanks!!

14 hours ago, FortySevenBees said:

Hi! Admittedly, this is my first time roleplaying on forums in general, so it’s a bit nerve-wracking. Your roleplay sounds super interesting and I’m thinking about giving it a go. I have a couple characters in mind but I also have a few questions.

Is this roleplay still open?

H'lo! If you haven't already I'd recommend messaging Disruptis or Jado and using the Discord link. I did the same and it's much easier to get info. 

I do know the roleplay is still open as they just reopened app acceptance, and there shoooould be an actual template in the Google docs bit. Afraid that's all I really know off the top of my head, obviously the actual members can give you better info.

On another note, welcome to forum roleplay! I've never really done discord roleplay either, but forums started my entire roleplay career. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

• Like 1

On 2019-09-22 at 3:53 PM, FortySevenBees said:

Is this roleplay still open? Lol

Is there a limit on characters?

About the whole sharing-your-character’s-bio-via-Google-Docs thing: is there a template or a list of specific requirements for the character bio, or do we just type up what we believe is relevant to the roleplay?

I’m very familiar with literate roleplaying, but admittedly I’ve never roleplayed on forums or Discord lol. Unfortunately there are few places on WattPad or Amino that offer literate Warframe roleplaying.

Thanks!!

Welcome to the Warframe RP community! I’ll do my best to answer some of your questions here, but of course if you want more in depth, real time answers I suggest joining the discord as Blade suggested!

The roleplay is “semi-Open”, meaning that you have to complete an application form in order to join as a full member. We do have a “practice” RP in our server for everyone to try out so they can get a sense for our style.

There is a bit of a character limit. Basically, we like you to apply with a primary character we like to call your Main Character. This is the character that we like you to use the most, so that relationships and character dynamics can be formed. However we realize sometimes you need a break, so we allow people to RP as Side Characters. These are characters that you can use to break up the monotony of RPing as a single character, but they shouldn’t be used more than your Main Character. Lastly there are characters called NPCs which people can use in RPs that they host. This is pretty self explanatory.

The tldr: you only need to apply with 1 character.

As for your bio, we like the points that I outlined in the original post (name, school, etc), but additional details pertaining to your OC’s personality, quirks, flaws, and other intricacies will help your application stand out from others who may not put in the same amount of effort. Again, if you join our discord we can help you workshop your bio even after you have submitted your application!

Hope this helped. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

---Recruitment Slate Filed---

Name: T'urev Schrödinger
School: Naramon as Primary Course, Zenerik as Secondary.

Warframes:
1- Frost Prime Variant, heavy defensive build and armor stripping combat upgrades for squad support and mass crowd control.
2- Volt Prime Variant, high energy design based on sheild systems to support allies in frontline operations.

Weapon Platforms:
Primary 1- Opticore Vandul Variant, long range weapon platform designed for high pinpoint damage into "Orbers" softspots and shredding enemies in tight groups.
Primary 2- Ignus Wraith Variant, short to medium range gas dispersal weapon platform for crowd control and psychological warfare.
Secondary 1- Kitgun Catchmoon Variant, short range emergency CQC weapon for displacing enemy forces in "Oh S#&$" moments when they arise.
Melee 1- Secura Lecta, short range electrcal whip for crowd control.
Auxillary 1- Loc-Pin Beacon
Auxillary 2- Fishing equipment
Auxillary 3- Non-Lethal Hunting Kit
Auxillary 4- Mining Kit
Auxillary 5- Archwing Deployment System for Itzal Archwing Platform.

Affiliations:
Aff 1- Solarus United = Old mate
Aff 2- Vox Solaris = Operative
Aff 3- Quills = "Annoying prick who won't stop bringing fish in here but at least he's nice..."
Aff 4- Grineer = "KILL IT!"
Aff 5- Corpus = "This A****** is trying to bankrupt us!"
Aff 6- Ticker = "He's a sweetheart but by Fortuna if he plays one more S#&$ty love song on that aweful instrument I'm going to slap him!"

Companions:
Comp 1- Smeeta Kavat, Jasper. Adorable bastard. 

Biography:
Schrodinger is a Tenno youth currently operating as an independant operator in his own personal quest to help people in need however he can. A Naramon taught student, he tends to prize knowing the enemy and exploiting their weaknesses over brute force. He enjoys a defensive support role when operating with other tenno or with local militias, often using a Frost Prime Warframe as his primary defensive system. When needing to do frontline defensive combat with specific missions he will use a Volt Prime Warframe. Perfering long range combat when doing rear defense, and mass crowd control when frontlining, he sticks to only two weapon systems and a single sidearm, all modified for a specific perpous and utility depending on the mission he takes as a contract. Being independant has been a good thing for him, allowing him to freelance when needed and to acheive his goal of helping make the Sol System a safer place, even if it's only one life at a time. Kind in spirit, softhearted to the meek and lowly, brutal to those who do harm, and cold in the face of overwhelming odds; he is an odd individual who sees a bright future for the system, despite how dark times are now. 

Physical Appearance:
DJ1l3ZJ.png
Medium height, passable weight, weapon Smelter Armor Systems colorized for Winter Operations. Missing right eye, right eye replaced with cosmetic cover.

OOC Information: Hey, I already hit you up on the Discord and filled out the google doc thing as well. Actually I filled the google doc first so this post just expands on the character in general.

On 2019-06-30 at 2:56 PM, Almighty_Jado said:

Last day of applications! Make sure you get in now, or else you’ll have to wait a couple more months to apply!

New acceptances will be announced post Tennocon, as myself and several other staff will be going away to see what new stuff DE has to throw at us!

This is the lord shaxx chap