Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(APPLICATIONS CLOSED... FOR NOW!) Tales of the Awakened DISCORD RP SERVER! {VISIT US TODAY!}

Almighty_Jado

On 2018-06-29 at 7:51 PM, Almighty_Jado said:

Unfortunately you are being denied access for now purely because we've gotten such a huge influx of new people as of late, and we would like to be able to train them in how our server operates before adding even more new people.

If you follow this thread, I will post an update when it is opened again, and you can be sure that you will be first in line to join us.

As for Predaking and the third Tenno, since you are both friends of Scott who already got in, you can be relieved to know that you are immune to this application embargo.

Cool, that's no problem as I'm in china right now and won't get back until tomorrow. But I have a question. When it opens again am I immediately going to get an invite or what? Please explain. Ty

3 hours ago, (XB1)CosmicXplorer said:

Cool, that's no problem as I'm in china right now and won't get back until tomorrow. But I have a question. When it opens again am I immediately going to get an invite or what? Please explain. Ty

When it opens again you will have to repost your character bio to show that you’re still interested. This will also give you the opportunity to improve and add things to your character in the meantime.

14 minutes ago, -CM-NineFingers said:

Hello! If I made a grineer character, would there be any problem in having a dargyn? I was thinking of a backstory for a rogue Grineer Air Commander, but want to make sure before I apply. I don't mind waiting for a free spot on the discord server too.

Of course not! That would only make sense!

In fact, we even have one of our Tenno RPers have a Firbolg instead of an Orbiter/landing craft. Basically as long as there’s a logical and succinct explanation behind something unusual about your character, we allow it!

Note to everyone! WE WILL BE OPENING SOON!

Well, kind of. Here's the deal:

We are currently in the process of making an application form that you can fill out a little easier. It will take some time as it does test your knowledge of Warframe lore and such.
These forms are being created because I realize we have a lot of interested parties, and there is no feasible way to accept all of you at once. So instead, you can fill out this form and you will be logged into our lil database. Periodically, when we're ready to accept new people, we will be plucking the best of the best of our applicants in this database out. This should make the process a little smoother and easier for the more skilled/experienced RPers to join.

This thread will remain here as a place for me to answer questions that anyone might have!

4 hours ago, AnimeNinja1301 said:

This might be an odd question, but may we use fan-concept warframes? We could ask for you to review the warframe in question and wait for you to say yay or nay. Not really expecting this to be given an a-ok so . . . yep.

I kind of thought about this, but I think it’s for the best to stick to existing frames, especially since while writing, RPers don’t usually use abilities in the same way they work in game. For example, while Ember can only throw fireballs in game, in RP she has a larger repertoire of fire-based pyromantic attack, limited only by the RPer’s creativity (as well as godmodding. We don’t like godmodding).

So basically, the abilities of preexisting Warframes in RP are a lot more amorphous than in game, so fan-based Warframes would be difficult to gauge in terms of what exactly they could do.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

2 Questions:

1: (probably dumb, don't care)  Will the link be posted for the google docs/discord when it's open again?

2: is this thread a good place to post character back stories, or should I save that for the discord page?

1: The invite to the discord will be sent privately to accepted RPers. The link to the google drive is inside the Discord Server

2: I would say no, but if you want advice or critique on a character backstory, then I suppose this would be okay. You will need to create and share a google doc for your character’s bio when you apply for real however, which you will need even more on the future should you get accepted!

giphy.gif

It's finally time! The application form is now complete! Below you will find the link to it! Yay!

SOME INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU DONT READ THIS I SHALL DEVOUR YOUR FLESH
-In the form, there is a spot asking for a SHARED LINK TO A GOOGLE DOC CONTAINING YOUR CHARACTER'S BIO. Please DO NOT TYPE YOUR BIO IN THE SPACE PROVIDED. Make sure you follow the instructions correctly. It won't look good on you if you don't!
-the form will ask you for an email address. Make sure you use an email address that you want us to be able to see, since we will need it later if/when we give you access to our server's Google Drive. Please do not use a fake email here.
-THE LORE TESTING QUESTIONS ARE OPTIONAL. You do not have to fill them out, but filling them out correctly WILL give you an edge over the other applicants when it comes to our decision making.
-YOU (WILL PROBABLY) NOT BE ACCEPTED RIGHT AWAY! In fact, probably not for a while! This form is here simply to let those of you interested apply now so that when we do decide to open, we can instantly and discretely pick and choose those of you who we deem the best for our server
-if you do get accepted, you will be sent a PM asking if you're still interested. You will have a week to respond- if ya snooze, ya lose!
-if you dont get accepted, firstly BE PATIENT! When I get around to it, I will try and PM people who have (frankly) bad bios and say what's wrong and how they could possibly fix things. If you would like preemptive critique before you apply, you can post your bio here in this very thread where I can publicly help you and hopefully help give other people an idea of what we're looking for.

https://goo.gl/forms/TUsLeVOVZtBQYMDH2

Good luck, Tenno!
Kapak_Pepe_Chin_Stroke.png

Kapak out.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

@(XB1)chillichillman and also everyone else, please make sure you are submitting a SHAREABLE LINK in your application form as opposed to just copying and pasting the URL from the navigation bar!

23 minutes ago, DoubleDamages said:

Finished completing the form aswell.

Thoses final questions actually challenged my knownledge of the Warframe lore, I'm surprised in a very good way.

Nice! We do like to weave our stories into the bounds of existing Warframe lore, so naturally the better you know the lore, the better you can create an interesting story. Push the limits without breaking the universe!