Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(APPLICATIONS CLOSED... FOR NOW!) Tales of the Awakened DISCORD RP SERVER! {VISIT US TODAY!}

Almighty_Jado

18 hours ago, (PS4)CRASHxDUMMIES928 said:

Turns out i applied back in July and re applied last night with a different OC is that ok?

Yup

15 hours ago, Lantel said:

I just applied myself. This looks really fun!! Might have to resubmit for the sake of diversifying warframes, though. I'm guessing one of the cast is an ivara, from the talk of sound and sleep arrows?

Yeah, we actually have 2 Ivaras at this point as well as another Ivara in our list of applicants. No clue why she’s so popular... but yeah diversifying is a good idea.

11 hours ago, StrikerSkirata said:

Just got back from Thanksgiving sabbatical -- working on that application now!

Sounds great!

37 minutes ago, StrikerSkirata said:

It's'a fine.
All ready have the new application submitted!

Keep in mind, that second short story isn't quite finished yet. As I said; started it last night, then went all sleepy.

Figured it out, one of the admins was trying to format our spreadsheet and it caused our form responses to get sent to a different page. Anyways, all that means is that we got your info!
unknown.png

Edited by Almighty_Jado

I'm totally willing to reapply with a different warframe, then! I'll take a look at the list and see if there's a frame that hasn't been taken. Thanks so much for your response! (EDIT: Actually, from looking at it, I can't seem to find a comprehensive list of frames taken. Is there a place where you have that information available?)

Edited by Lantel

2 hours ago, Lantel said:

I'm totally willing to reapply with a different warframe, then! I'll take a look at the list and see if there's a frame that hasn't been taken. Thanks so much for your response! (EDIT: Actually, from looking at it, I can't seem to find a comprehensive list of frames taken. Is there a place where you have that information available?)

Well see, we don’t have a hard restriction on what frames can be used/how many of one type of frame is allowed, but we do appreciate diversity.

That being said, we have a Limbo, Nidus, Chroma, Frost, Ivara, Rhino, Loki, Banshee, Saryn, Octavia, Wukong and Garuda.

@Almighty_Jado seems to have forgotten a few of the cast 😛

@LantelLet me make a more comprehensive list:

Banshee — Chroma — Frost — Garuda — Hydroid — Ivara — Limbo — Loki — Mirage — Nidus — Nova — Octavia — Rhino — Saryn — Wukong

??? And a Vauban and a Nekros??? whatever tf Chegar is using

Edited by TheFafalStudios

Thank you for letting me know, I'm gonna reapply soon with the warframe I had in mind! I just wanna be sure I bring some variety to the table. For a warframe like Valkyr, lorewise, there was only -one- valkyr experimented by Alad V and the Corpus, correct? Rather, would I play as a Gersemi Valkyr if I chose this frame?

Edited by Lantel

1 hour ago, Lantel said:

Thank you for letting me know, I'm gonna reapply soon with the warframe I had in mind! I just wanna be sure I bring some variety to the table. For a warframe like Valkyr, lorewise, there was only -one- valkyr experimented by Alad V and the Corpus, correct? Rather, would I play as a Gersemi Valkyr if I chose this frame?

Lorewise that's wishy washy, but you're welcome to use either skin that you want. Those are the kinds of things we try not to think too hard about, although lorewise, yes, the Gersemi skin would make more sense.

Il y a 3 heures, Almighty_Jado a dit :

Lorewise that's wishy washy, but you're welcome to use either skin that you want. Those are the kinds of things we try not to think too hard about, although lorewise, yes, the Gersemi skin would make more sense.

Thank you! I'm about to start my application once again, but the survey won't let me attempt to reapply. Could I be given a second chance with that?

• 2 weeks later...

FYI! We are NOT DEAD!

There hasn't been a newsletter for the last few weeks due to my own real life schedule, but I can assure that at the end of this week, things will be quite chill again, and I'll have those updates coming at you all fast 'n hard.

Just remember: new applications will be accepted in early January, so get your applications in now!

Additionally, we WILL be having a Christmas party from Christmas Eve to New Years' day, so mark that down! There will be an invitation to our server put up eventually in this thread- more info to come in the next newsletter.

Stay cool, my dudes!