Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shana - The Shadow Fox

KKitsu

First, i have to say that it's most this concept took a lot from another fox frame concept, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/445471-fallacia-the-fox-frame/ link for those who want to read how much of a copy is this.

Okay, Shana is supposed to be a demon fox assassin. I know that slash and all that stuff is Ash's signature thingy but this is a bit different way of looking at it.

Basic Stats

HP - 100 (300 max)
Shield - 75 (225 max)
Energy - 100 (150 max)
Armor  - 75

Polarities

Aura polarity - dash
Extra polarities - 1 dash

Abilities

(Passive) Shadow Mark - Slash status deals 30% less damage and Marks enemies for it's duration

Less damage is here so the enemy that we actually want to have marked doesnt die in an instant.
Now lets explain the tricky part - Enemies affected by a slash status are marked, once that status ends, the mark goes poof and we cannot use our abilities with full power on that enemy. I wanted to make a warframe that made use of useless for everyone status duration mods. Normal slash duration is pretty long but it might not be enough to unleash her full power.

(1) Finishing Cut - Shana dashes to an enemy cutting him with her claws. If enemy was Marked, she preforms a finisher.

Energy - 25
Range - 10 meters
Damage - 200
Finisher animation - 1 second

If shana uses it on enemy that wasnt marked, this enemy is proced with slash. you cannot dash on the same enemy twice in 1.5 second, so recasting it right after you finish the animation wont work giving you a free kill.
Also, this ability deals damage once after you finish your dash, and the enemy is proced by slash. This slash Damage is multiplied by 1.2 of enemy's armor.
Note: Finisher animation time can be lowered using Natural Talent mod making it last only 0.5 second. It cannot be lowered with duration mods.

(2) Sense Danger - Shana senses nearby enemies making them visible through walls. If Sense Danger affects Marked enemy, Shana heals for percentage of her hp after killing that target. If Shana gets too much hp, it explodes around her after the ability stops working giving back health to allies and damaging enemies

Energy - 50
Range - 15 meters
Duration - 10 seconds
Healing - 5%
Explosion range - 10 meters

Enemies that were in range of her when she casted the ability are affected, it doesnt work around her for 10 seconds, only the enemies affected on the beginning are visible for that duration seconds.
Explosion heals and deals damage equal to half of the hp stored.

Note: it doesnt work like enemy radar, this doesnt make enemies appear on map.
Note 2: Explosion is stopped by enemies, allies and objects. Sorry, no killing enemies through walls

(3) Unmarking - Blows up every Mark around Shana giving her movement speed depending on number of blown up marks, making her unable to mark enemies for it's duration.

Energy - 75
Range - 10 meters
Buff - 5% per Mark
Buff time - 5 seconds

Watch out, longer buff time means longer unability to mark enemies so while building her for max duration you should use this ability really carefully.
Unmarked enemies affected by her second ability no longer give hp back.
Already marked enemies that were not affected by Unmarking will still be marked for the duration of Slash procs but additional slash procs wont make the marks last longer.

(4) Shadows - Shana's changing into her shadow form, making her less visible, disabling her weapons and Marking enemies in short range around her for a short period of time.

Energy - 60
Energy/s - 1.6
Visibility Range - 5 meters
Mark Range - 6 meters
Mark Duration - 2 seconds

You can still use your abilities, they dont break your shadow cloak.
Using your 4 in the middle of a group of enemies, using your second ability and killing everyone dashing from one enemy to another or deactivating your 4 and quickly killing everyone with a slide based weapon can give you a lot of health back, making you a ticking bomb of destruction.
If you find yourself in a sticky situation, use your 4 and quickly use 3 to run a way from the fight and recover,

Note: You cant make her visibility range smaller with mods, range mods only affect marking range.

I'm still working on concept arts, now you have to use your imagination. My friend is probably going to make her 3d models after i finish her arts.
Shana is still WIP so if you have any suggestions feel free to share with me and others that are interested in this concept.
Thank you for your patience, if someone wants a potato for my bad english feel free to ask :p