Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Idea (for Void Missions)

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

So one of the things that makes Primes unique (aside from their cosmetics and increased values) is the fact that when they are in the void they gain energy from those orokin death ball things. However, while this was very helpful back in the day when the only way to get prime parts was in the void using void keys, the new Void missions make this an rare occurrence (at least it seems that way to me). However, I have an idea that I think could make Primes just a bit more would be if they had something unique occur to them during void missions.

Perhaps once you get all 10 of your reactant in a void mission, if you have a primed Warframe the duration of the corruption effect last a bit longer (though automatically disappears in the situation that you are doing endless and you have just selected a new relic to use).

Just an idea.

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Indeed, or just make this "corruption" affect automatically all your prime items instead of randomly affecting one

Would be lit !

It could be. I could also see someone calling it broken (I'm not sure how though, the only benefit I've seen is infinite ammo, the free power ability doesn't seem to work any more).

3 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

It could be. I could also see someone calling it broken (I'm not sure how though, the only benefit I've seen is infinite ammo, the free power ability doesn't seem to work any more).

The effect on the Warframe is double range and double power as far as I know. At least yesterday it worked, I had a 1125% Eclipse on Mirage, so it seems to be still working (didn't check the range).

- Anyway, I have a hard time to flag it as broken, you're supposed to have nearly finished the mission when you collect 10 reactants, and the buff already lasts until the next relic in endless

Edited by Chewarette

6 hours ago, Chewarette said:

The effect on the Warframe is double range and double power as far as I know. At least yesterday it worked, I had a 1125% Eclipse on Mirage, so it seems to be still working (didn't check the range).

- Anyway, I have a hard time to flag it as broken, you're supposed to have nearly finished the mission when you collect 10 reactants, and the buff already lasts until the next relic in endless

Okay, that might be why I never noticed it, I just remember it used to be free power usage and then it just stopped one day.

So yeah, I suppose that would be cool if Primed Items had a guaranteed 100% chance to be corrupted in addition to the standard corruption effect (so basically upon receiving if you had a prime item, a standard warfame and another weapon; the prime item would be corrupted and then there would be a 50% chance that the warframe or the other weapon would be corrupted). I'm not sure if that was the thought you had.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK