Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor + Trinity EV

Grimmstyler

With Staticor's slow Projectile Speed  and Radiation Damage, it makes a great weapon for EV Trinity with [Vampire Leech]..

I just wish that when casting a ability, you could continue the charge on the Staticor.. Using an ability cancels the charge..

Edited by Grimmstyler

26 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

With Staticor's slow Projectile Speed  and Radiation Damage, it makes a great weapon for EV Trinity with [Vampire Leech].

TBH, I have no clue how you're connecting those two, in what way do those Staticor attributes help EV?

27 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

when casting a ability

Yep, Trin's abilities definitely could stand being one-handed casts that you can use in the air.

39 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

TBH, I have no clue how you're connecting those two, in what way do those Staticor attributes help EV?

With the slow Projectile you can shoot then EV.. 

So like if EV didn't kill the enemy, Staticor might.. If not then the enemy is radiated for other enemies to target

I'm not sure if Well of Life would give you Health if other enemies attack a radiated enemy.. Or vice versa..

Edited by Grimmstyler

13 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

With the slow Projectile you can shoot then EV.. 

So like if EV didn't kill the enemy, Staticor might.. If not then the enemy is radiated for other enemies to target

I'm not sure if Well of Life would give you Health if other enemies attack a radiated enemy.. Or vice versa..

I mean you could just as easily fire any hitscan weapon after EV