Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pherliac Pod Blueprint not dropping

MorallyGreybeard

• 2 weeks later...

I have been doing this same mission for over the past year without any pherliac pod blue prints spawningwhat so ever. Ive recently indulged myself to try again and for a week straight of doing this mission day after day, i have not gotten a blueprint yet. More than 200 runs in again. This is extremely fraustrating. Is this a bug?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems the only rhyme or reason is that once you post you magically get it. With the estimated 10% drop chance, I killed an unknown number before I actually started trying, then went directly for it, with nekros, killing 100 juggernauts (start mission, trigger juggernaut, kill, leave). I have since left the quest active as I continued on with life for the last year, I've never seen a blueprint. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue myself. Spent the whole day trying to get the parts to complete the Jordas Precept quest. Managed to get every component except the BP. Spent over 8 hours repeatedly farming. Got the mission time down to 3 to 7 mins on average. I confirm that 15% of the time juggernaut doesn’t spawn at all. Even if you kill 100+ enemies. I ended up abandoning the mission for the last 2 hours after kill the Juggernaut and not getting the BP. Why waste the time farming other parts if the BP is the bottleneck. RNG gods aside this is way way off the stated drop %. 

This type of thing really takes the enjoyment away from the game. 

> day later and it got worse. 30% of the time juggernaut doesn’t even appear. Have done the mission another 20 times without luck. 

Edited by (PS4)Mark_Rohan

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. I have killed over 50 juggernauts with no blueprint and last game i played every one of my teammates got the blueprint and i did not. Please fix this DE since you took the atlas blueprint out of the market i have to finish this quest to build him and this is very very irritating.

• 2 weeks later...

I first killed about 30 Juggernauts with no luck. What DID work for me was to switch my active quest to something else, then switch back to The Jordas Precept.

LgIHNpB.png

Also, running Nekros with sprint and ability strength gear on Amaros, Europa and spamming desecrate on a chopped up juggernaut will increase the drops per kill. On the juggernaut that finally dropped the goods, I also got 2 of the other components just by spamming. Good luck!