MorallyGreybeard

Pherliac Pod Blueprint not dropping

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game **Twice**, Done an entirely different mission before coming back to this one, and now I'm gonna try repeating chains of harrow to see if it fixes anything. I think the quest is glitched because I did patient zero back before this whole solar rail and void clone S#&$ came out but who knows. Still can't get this damn blueprint and after thinking about it, I bet it's coded wrong. It's a 10% chance if a mat drops, and each mat is a 25% chance, so I think something got #*!%ed up and it got coded as a 2.5% chance instead of a 10%, making this unnecessarily high levels of bullS#&$ rng

A few tips for my fellow Tenno. 

So my stats prior to getting so frustrated I almost just went and bought Atlas outright...

Chitinous Husk: 36
Infected Palpators: 48
Pulsating Tubercles: 52
Severed Bile Sacs: 41

This was done farming Eris > Saxis and Eris > Isos. 177 Juggernaut kills, no blueprint. So I did some digging, talked to friends, clan mates, watched some videos, and made a check list for myself. While running this quest I also had Mask of the Revenant I was working on, which I picked up after getting Jordas Precept. 

First, if you have the ability, make some other quest your primary and then switch back to Jordas Precept as primary. Also, I'd say about 90% of the people I talked to said farming on Eris was just a bad idea as the drop rate is horrible there. Where you want to go is to Europa > Armaros. Two, just TWO runs of Armaros and I had my blueprint. 

I hope this helps!

OMFG THANK YOU @wikidnumb!!! Got the pherliac pod *first try* on Armaros! Finally I can finish this stupid Jordas Precept. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Been having the same problem just kinda stopped trying for him been on that quest for a minute if I end up running into one I'll kill it and see if I get it but still no luck

*edit: haven't tried that mission yet tho so I'll check it out

Edited by (PS4)K-RAYLAZENBY

Whenever i finish a mission after killing a Juggernaut and i Don't get the blue print. I black out for a second and think about how much time ive wasted 

Posted (edited)

I've been through this problem.  I don't know my kills to blueprint ratio/percentage.  I do understand the "A Juggernaut...? ...Nope guess not," being annoying when you need the blueprint, and hilarious otherwise.

Edited by Marswipp
Run on sentence

On 2019-03-15 at 12:43 PM, wikidnumb said:

So my stats prior to getting so frustrated I almost just went and bought Atlas outright...

This was done farming Eris > Saxis and Eris > Isos. 177 Juggernaut kills, no blueprint. So I did some digging, talked to friends, clan mates, watched some videos, and made a check list for myself. While running this quest I also had Mask of the Revenant I was working on, which I picked up after getting Jordas Precept. 

First, if you have the ability, make some other quest your primary and then switch back to Jordas Precept as primary. Also, I'd say about 90% of the people I talked to said farming on Eris was just a bad idea as the drop rate is horrible there. Where you want to go is to Europa > Armaros. Two, just TWO runs of Armaros and I had my blueprint. 

I hope this helps!

I love you for this suggestion. 2nd run on Armaros and I finally got the blueprint.

Magical thinking, confirmation bias and hazy ideas about probability all in one place, oh my!

The answer is clearly that little baby Jesus and the unicorns are using the Desire Sensor to thwart you, OP ^_^

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

ALRIGHT! i will believe in the Forum magica as well! So head my call Forum gods! i am sick trying gettig this bp. yesterday i took like 30 runs, no bp. Today i came to the idea that i will spawn this ugly bastard , kill him, and if he doesnt drop i will abort. Today up to this time im posting i did 120 freaking runs kill abort kil abort kill abort. Give my freaking bp so i can finish my final quest and go grind the rest of the game with clear mind. Oh and fix this thing instead of doing forum magics, not best way treating players, 10% drop chance is straight LIE, based on my runs the chance to drop if it drops now is 0.02% more rare than the freaking sledge motor guys, and its a drop to advance on a Quest like really?!

EDIT! I GOT IT i got it first try on europa amaros mission, was it because i posted to the forum gods? was it because i went to the specific mission? I DONT CARE! my suffering ended now

Edited by zefuros
update

30 + runs (w/ jugg) and still no pherliac bp. Very irritating especially being that this is required for a QUESTLINE going to try tomorrow hopefully I can get some forum magic.

Posted (edited)

I would suggest putting it in a relic, it would make it a lot easier getting it than this time waste of a grind. 

Or put it in the market, I would pay 300 platinum for it. 

Edited by Kedaysien

On 2019-03-16 at 1:43 AM, wikidnumb said:

I hope this helps!

I've tried 83 runs at Isos node on Eris, and no BP.

After I read this post, followed last section method, and went to Armaros, Europa. First time there to farm.

I got BP on first run. VERY FIRST RUN.

I suspect there is a bug or secret gimmick that BP not dropping on particular node with quest line.

On 2018-06-22 at 12:08 PM, hellodownthere said:
Pherliac Pods Blueprint
Enemy Name Blueprint Drop Chance Chance
Juggernaut 10.00% Very Common (100.00%)
Juggernaut Behemoth 10.00% Very Common (100.00%)
Jack O'Naut 10.00% Very Common (100.00%)

all i can say is bad luck and keep trying

What a stupid response, this is obviously a very drastic bug and NEEDS to be fixed. 

On 2018-09-09 at 1:47 AM, ldsands said:

Well DE. Do something! This is unresponsible. Id really like to finish this Quest...

Well this IS an awesome game... No doubt about it. Its one of my absolute favourites of all times and one of the most brilliant game conzepts there is but, this bug needs to go. Now... Get it out!

Just look how many people are having issues with this! Please open your eyes! 

I did actually get the bp. And some pods, before i startet the jordas precept. But then it all was just gone and now the Juggernauts dont drop em anymore so this is definitely a bug, i killed at least 20 juggernauts or more...

12 hours ago, (XB1)Finster Koenig said:

What a stupid response, this is obviously a very drastic bug and NEEDS to be fixed. 

dude i posted that 1 year ago...

I have killed at least 40 juggernauts and did the ole switch your primary quest and then back to the Jordas Precept, have gone to the Derelict and have gone to Europa, Armaros. I literally only have three more missions left to complete the starchart... Forum Gods please bless me and give me this Pherliac Pod BP, or I will surely lose my mind.

3 hours ago, (XB1)ThuggaAndGuwop said:

I have killed at least 40 juggernauts and did the ole switch your primary quest and then back to the Jordas Precept, have gone to the Derelict and have gone to Europa, Armaros. I literally only have three more missions left to complete the starchart... Forum Gods please bless me and give me this Pherliac Pod BP, or I will surely lose my mind.

The Forum Gods did in fact bless me, some three hours later thank you RNG Gods 

Ive killed about 50 of these things and never got a single bp drop.

FIX YOUR GAME DE.