Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pherliac Pod Blueprint not dropping

MorallyGreybeard

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, (PS4)josue_cafe said:

Anyone had any luck with the blueprint? I’m still experiencing it not dropping after countless attempts. This is why people quit this game and I’m so close to joining them!

I got 2 or 3 in the same day. There was a void fissure in Eris, so I decided to crack some relics and farm for Pherliac Pods at the same time.

I can't remember if I was using Nekros, tho.

Took me around maybe 50 run or so of derelict exterminate to have dropped. Took my time around 1 month. It will drop, the funny part is i got another blueprint drop last week and i was not looking for it and if i count the number of time i did my derelict vault run, took less time then 50 times.

2 hours ago, (PS4)josue_cafe said:

Anyone had any luck with the blueprint? I’m still experiencing it not dropping after countless attempts. This is why people quit this game and I’m so close to joining them!

I know for certain I got another within the past few days, since even my previous post confirming I had one drop at that time. I am on PC though.

I've had a few more drop solo since the weekend and I'm not purposefully farming them. Just when doing phorid assassination or whatnot. I don't actually believe in luck, but y'all must have bad luck. 🤔

I suppose if any PC people want I could join them on some phorid missions if they see me in game and I'm not in the middle of something. Maybe I'm just killing juggs the right way.

I've killed 40+ juggernauts, and have yet to have this blueprint drop. And to see all of the posts on this thread about people not getting the blueprint, or being sent here by the support team because this thread is checked daily, when obviously it is not, is supremely disappointing. You would think that DE would at least pretend to care about the player base and have the common decency to reply to a post. I've been reading across other threads to see others who've killed over 150 juggs, and still have yet to get the blueprint. Some have been picking away slowly for 6 months, and have yet to obtain the blueprint. DE, there's a problem with this quest. Either make the damn blueprints tradeable between players, or make the damn thing reuseable. Because this is #*!%ing bullS#&$.

It took my friend and I several dozen runs of Eris exterminate and some other missions to get the first pherliac BP. Then about a week later I got a second drop from the behemoth at the start of the Jordas Golem assassination.

• 5 weeks later...

So I'm at 36 of pulsating tubercles, 41 of the infected palpators, 43 of the chitinous husk, and 24 of the severed bile sac. 

And yet I am only at 2 blueprints. 

I get statistically this is possible, but these odds are getting lower than 0.00001% at this point