Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cursor related bug that makes the game unplayable

Catas9

I joined a public Elite Sanctuary Onslaught match. But the other person, who was already playing, concluded their game before I could join. So, as soon as the loading was done, I was greeted with the Mission Results table. Once I was returned to the orbiter, I got stuck near the Navigation segment as my camera controls were taken away by the cursor. The below video explains what happened.

https://youtu.be/b6UmUt5Wfx8

Also, the game stopped accepting keyboard inputs, at least it seemed so.

even If I log back in the problem persists my cursor just decouples from the game cursor and I cant move it keyboard seems fine but I cant do anything with my mouse if someone knows a fix to this pleas help

thanks in advance.

a fellow tenno 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-06-25 at 2:37 PM, scaterxxx1 said:

even If I log back in the problem persists my cursor just decouples from the game cursor and I cant move it keyboard seems fine but I cant do anything with my mouse if someone knows a fix to this pleas help

thanks in advance.

a fellow tenno 

Wow, when even restarting fails; god must be testing you. Any UI related issue gets fixed for me after a hard restart. So I guess you should try doing them more than once. You must be just unlucky to encounter it twice in a row.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got this as well, first time. My keyboard/mouse and game controller completely bork out and gets stuck in the mouse. Cant move or do anything, esc does not work, menus barely work, and am stuck with a mouse that allows you to scroll about but not do much at all.