Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for Melee weapon to go with current weapons?

(XBOX)GetDELETED1681

Currently use a Tiberon Prime with a mid tier riven with 140% damage 100 toxin and 99 electric along with serration, split, Hunter munitions primed cryos point strike vigilante and vital sense and it seems to work pretty damn well.

Akstilleto Prime to melt some armor with 3 3 primed handgun mods, ((target, pistol and heated) Barrel gunslinger hornet lethal torrent etc, works good for the metal melt so I’m satisfied there.

my melee tho... I had an atterax with maiming before I quit and I have primed point strike but I see people ohk mobs with their weapons and yeah, I’m just not. I’ve played around with some of them but I need a higher tier weapon to go along with that setup as it’s my main one after finally dropping soma Prime after 2 years.

any suggestions? I did mod out a zaw which seems to be working decently but it’s mainly for saryn spored disease enemies and doesn’t work with this setup.  

If you're not killing things with maiming strike on a spinning atterax, maybe there's something wrong in your build. My guess would be either you don't use bloodrush, or you dont use mods like drifting contact or body count and your combo counter is resetting before damage can build up.

If you like spinning, whips and polearms are widely considered the best choice thanks to their range. The Guandao is my personal favorite for this, but Scoliac and (plague) zaws are the most popular it seems.

Alternatively, for a more varied melee combat you might also want to check http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Condition_Overload, which works with status instead of combo meter and crit.

Also this should have been posted in players helping players, not feedback (it's for feedback on the game 🙂 )

Edited by Robolaser