Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pyrana Prime is kind of Glitched

(PSN)xX-GunHound-Xx

I'm not sure if anyone else (on Ps4 or otherwise) has experienced this, but when I was using PP, it would holster itself the moment the magazine went empty. It wouldn't reload the magazine, just switch to my primary. I've come to realize that it would happen either when I didn't proc its ability fast enough as probably the main issue.

7 hours ago, Robolaser said:

It has been reported already.

Until it's fixed, you might want to turn off automatic switching in the game's options.

Yeah that doesnt even fix the issue. Even if you just have the pyrana, it will switch you to unarmed. This is even worse for Console because we are second class compared to PC and we dont get immediate hotfixes. Which means people who bought prime access get a glitched weapon and a Limbo who still freezes projectiles AND a syandana which is too short for almost all frames. I love DE and the work they put into it but they need to put in resources to take care of console just as well as they take care of PC because Im not even having fun with my prime access at this point. A prime access which I paid 80 Bucks for. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Guy4God said:

Yeah that doesnt even fix the issue. Even if you just have the pyrana, it will switch you to unarmed. This is even worse for Console because we are second class compared to PC and we dont get immediate hotfixes. Which means people who bought prime access get a glitched weapon and a Limbo who still freezes projectiles AND a syandana which is too short for almost all frames. I love DE and the work they put into it but they need to put in resources to take care of console just as well as they take care of PC because Im not even having fun with my prime access at this point. A prime access which I paid 80 Bucks for. 

Look at bright side , its short on PC as well.

Hang on Console Tenno you will get your fixes SoonTM with The Sacrifice or maybe earlier , who knows ? :)

Also like @Robolaser said , you can turn off " Auto Swap On Empty " option as a temporary fix.

Just now, Aeon94 said:

Also like @Robolaser said , you can turn off " Auto Swap On Empty " option as a temporary fix.

Thats just it, that doesnt fix it either. And while Console may go without it for a day or so, Consoles have to go, at best, a month without hotfixes when it comes to a huge update like The Sacrifice. Just kinda rubs me the wrong way when I spent money on Limbo Prime Access and my stuff isnt working right AND I have to wait a lot longer than PC do

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Guy4God said:

Thats just it, that doesnt fix it either. And while Console may go without it for a day or so, Consoles have to go, at best, a month without hotfixes when it comes to a huge update like The Sacrifice. Just kinda rubs me the wrong way when I spent money on Limbo Prime Access and my stuff isnt working right AND I have to wait a lot longer than PC do

Hey, DE are trying to reduce the update release times between PC and Consoles by implementing Unified UI and fixing things faster. The Sacrifice is 2 weeks away for Consoles. You might get fixes before The Sacrifice , be patient fellow Tenno.

Edited by Aeon94

2 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Hey, DE are trying to reduce the update release times between PC and Consoles by implementing Unified UI and fixing things faster. The Sacrifice is 2 weeks away for Consoles. You might get fixes before The Sacrifice , be patient fellow Tenno.

Thats all I can be at this point. I just thought it was worth mentioning. I cant be the only one rubbed wrong by how they did this Prime Access

AND THE PYRANA PRIME IS SUCH A COOL WEAPON AND I CANT EVEN USE IT AND ASDFGOHROIHOIGHSEOIHOUIHGOUEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Guy4God