Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

[DE]Danielle

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

Fixes:

• Making progress on investigating Megan's soul crushing issue of not receiving Relic rewards. So far it is looking like an internal account issue, but we'll update you as more information turns up.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH,
F to pay respects.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Orokin Cells pickups will now appear in the pop-up notification similar to Argon Crystals.

Please stop. This is officially too many item popups, and this is way too common to be getting this treatment. It's getting Cookie Clicker-esque.

il y a 8 minutes, --Q--Voltage a dit :

Still no fix for Profile XP Stats being reset under the hood when Forma is applied to any gear item as per:

It would be nice if I didn't have to Forma Exalted weapons another 2-5 times just to reach the previous levels of power. Exalted Weapons should get a free polarity when you Forma the main Warframe to alleviate the hassle of needing 10 Forma on some Warframes to achieve basic power levels. It would also be nice if I could polarize for spoilers on my Warframes and Melee weapons.

We'll get our fix one day ! #TeamNeverGiveUp ! 

Bored of xp stuck... 

soooooooo do you have any plans on making exalted weapon stances give extra capacity, like on normal melee so we would have the same mod capacity on exalted melee as we had before the change that made exalted weapons modable seperately?

Just now, lxMattAranxl said:

He's like the original Excalibur. not all parts are colorable.

at least the original excalibur + prime one don't have a scarf that clips through everything that ruins any syandanas and is just all round annoying though.

Just now, ConnorMan61 said:

How could you ever betray the scarf?! Lol

What do you mean? It clips through so much stuff and is just generally annoying. it's killing my fashionframe maaan. I don't see why they can't make it an optional toggle, like the prime details on prime frames.

This didn't need fixed repeatedly. Every one keep's reporting it cause they don't know how to finish it. Friend's of mine and my self figured it out on a live stream i did on youtube before the first hotfix the day the sacrifice was released.  You gotta play as the Operater on the last sentient to trigger the cut scene other wise it won't cut. Anything else is the player being lazy not getting out of the warframe and playing as umbra for the rest of the nite. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Making progress on investigating Megan's soul crushing issue of not receiving Relic rewards. So far it is looking like an internal account issue, but we'll update you as more information turns up.

I have exactly the same issue and the support told me that they're investigating. I did some testing myself and noticed that this is always affected in the prime part selection screen (not mission reward screen). Things such as solo exterminate or capture missions as example are not affected but anything else such as any multiplayer fissure or solo endless fissure are affected and will bug out unfortunately. I got that issue on my account since there was a little mistake with another fix and it bugged several things out unfortunately on my Account (made for all seperate issues a ticket already).

Just now, Tonks-Prime said:

at least the original excalibur + prime one don't have a scarf that clips through everything that ruins any syandanas and is just all round annoying though.

To put it like this... Nekros Prime is no difference with his "wings". It's part of the model. I find nothing wrong with it, since he looks badass with the scarf, but in another perspective, it could have the option to toggle it on/off or have it like a equippable, like Valkyr's Bonds.

Archived