Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Umbra bug, i call this bug ''free falling'' everytime it happens i hear the song ''free falling-tom petty'' in my head

transfer out of umbra to operator, operator gets killed and as soon as i transfer back into umbra i FALL THROUGH THE MAP!!!, yea i know right, impossible!

then when i do 2 transfers out and back into umbra to fast( sounds fun but is not), guess what, I FALL THROUGH THE MAP!!!

while im falling i look up and i see the map getting really small, then all of a sudden im back in map surrounded by all the enemies that the game can spawn on me, is ON ME

please fix this bug asap

and yes for all the smarty pants out there who will ask, ''is it only with umbra?'' answer is YES ONLY UMBRA

Just now, lxMattAranxl said:

To put it like this... Nekros Prime is no difference with his "wings". It's part of the model. I find nothing wrong with it, since he looks badass with the scarf, but in another perspective, it could have the option to toggle it on/off or have it like a equippable, like Valkyr's Bonds.

That's what I've been trying to suggest repeatedly, make it an additional attachment slot like Nekros' mortus binds, or valkyr's chordalla/bonds/etc 

Please fix:

- the Ki'teer sekhara being off-centre

nswK5Iq.png

- Glyphs getting cropped by the Glyph Display ship decoration

taKhGdF.png

- Nidus' Ravenous not changing floor texture

dc9jrZ8.jpg

- Skyboxes being bugged and not matching the starchart location

vkH1fJD.jpg

- Personal Quarters Warframe Siplay not having Cloth Physics

UGmFUOJ.jpg

- This visual effect given by various invisibility powers (Huras/Shade/Loki)

43EJJlg.jpg

- Soma Prime + Skin dynamic clip not working

ilEW9ea.gif

- Tiberon Prime and Burston Prime + Solstice Skin hand position

OXk4Idb.png

- Resistance Arcanes (Arcane warmth etc) making the weapon disappear from our hands when they trigger

gEFQBnx.jpg

- Ki'teer arrows visual effect missing

6lzRvs2.jpg

- Cetus Starchart Icon missing polygons

eOvtolj.jpg

Making progress on investigating Megan's soul crushing issue of not receiving Relic rewards. So far it is looking like an internal account issue, but we'll update you as more information turns up.

Oh yeah, support really didn't care about this exact issue when I submitted a ticket because as they put it, "if you didn't consume a relic, you don't get a reward." - which is NOT the problem. The problem is why are relics getting unequipped after we select them and after we have collected the required reactant and we also have been told by the Lotus that "we have cracked open the relic." And moreover, why are we allowed to even collect reactant at all if we have no relic equipped regardless. That would be a really smart indicator that somehow our relic selection didn't register. There should be no reason for collecting reactant other than opening an equipped relic. NONE.

5 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

Umbra bug, i call this bug ''free falling'' 

transfer out of umbra to operator, operator gets killed and as soon as i transfer back into umbra i FALL THROUGH THE MAP!!!, yea i know right, impossible!

then when i do 2 transfers out and back into umbra to fast( sounds fun but is not), guess what, I FALL THROUGH THE MAP!!!

while im falling i look up and i see the map getting really small, then all of a sudden im back in map surrounded by all the enemies that the game can spawn on me, is ON ME

please fix this bug asap

and yes for all the smarty pants out there who will ask, ''is it only with umbra?'' answer is YES ONLY UMBRA

Yes, I too have experienced this bug. Mostly when you void dash and transfer to Umbra while still in mid air or close to ground.

I appreciate the hard work you are doing, DE!

Though I would like to draw attention to a bug with the Altar of Ascension for Clan dojo's. I just started my A.O.A. Ceremony yesterday and for some reason I can't obtain the endo from the ceremony. It only says I already participated.

When I went back to my modding station, I didn't see an increase in endo. I believe people can get 40k end from these things. I think I didn't get the endo from the ceremony, and I know I didn't get it when I pledged.

Is there something happening there? I just ranked up my clan from Storm Barrack level 9, to Storm Barracks level 10.

Could this be fixed and anyone who didn't get endo get their endo somehow?

Also, I notice a bug that every now and then, when Maroo sends players on an Ayatan Sculpture missions and players manage to get the sculpture and extract, it sometimes doesn't get added to the inventory. Could that get looked at too?

Still no fix for:

Since you're going through Prime Sigils, could you have a look at the 3 assassin sigils (Stalker, Zanuka, Grustrag)? They have looked really low res on the emblem part of it basically since they were released and it would be nice if we could get higher res versions of them. They still look pretty good, but would look way better if they weren't so aliased. Please! The Zanuka one is one of my favorite sigils and I hate that it's full potential has not been realized.

24 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Still no fix for Profile XP Stats being reset under the hood when Forma is applied to any gear item as per:

Players shouldn't have to Forma Exalted weapons another 2-5 times just to reach the previous levels of power. Exalted Weapons should get a free polarity when you Forma the main Warframe to alleviate the hassle of needing 10 Forma on some Warframes to achieve basic power levels. It would also be nice if players could polarize for spoilers on Warframes and Melee weapons.

I agree on the warframe weapons, but am hoping DE has a plan for the spoilers and it wasn't just an oversight.

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

31 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Controller Improvements & Fixes:

• Controller DPad navigation will always be enabled for Chat when its expanded.
  • Fixed the pause Menu not closing when Menu is already open with the controller.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to move the text cursor vertically through a multi-line text box (MOTD for example). 
  • Fixed odd multi-line text navigation with up/down arrows for empty lines. 

Seems that there are still no fixes for this:

1. When using Xbox 1 controller, the login screen doesn't respond to any input other than Exit (B). This includes: Password, Forgot Password, Sign Up options. Can't say for other controllers as I'm using only that one. Both for normal Steam login and Big Picture Mode.
  2. Also with Xbox 1 controller (can't confirm for others) if the controller is connected, all (ESC) menu buttons on the orbiter are unresponsive to mouse input. Didn't test in match, but pretty sure that would also be the case. Both for normal Steam login and Big Picture Mode.
  3. Xbox 1 controller - vibration doesn't work when launching game through Steam Big Picture mode. When I launch the game normally the vibration seems to work fine (but then can't customize keys via Steam).

Or am I the only one that experiences this?

But when are exalted weapons going to be less cash-grabby? It's pretty stupid that I have to spend 4+ forma on every exalted weapons now just to bring it back to the same power level it was at before the change.  It feels like a scam.

Archived