Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

[DE]Danielle

I don't think I'm alone in saying that I would like to see Umbra's scarf and body cover removable when using alternative skins, similarly to how you can with Primes.  I think that the scarf especially should have its presence toggleable, as it clips horribly with all if not excruciatingly close to all syandanas.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

Fixes:

• Making progress on investigating Megan's soul crushing issue of not receiving Relic rewards. So far it is looking like an internal account issue, but we'll update you as more information turns up.  

This is not an internal account bug as I also lost out on a gold Limbo Prime chassis drop when my screen said 10/10 reactant from a Neo Capture at 11:55pm Pacific on 6-20-2018.  I reported the issue to support with the required player names in the group and was told since the relic did not get consumed I would not get the item.  This is actually a long standing bug as I have noticed it occasionally before in other matches but usually the players are just as clueless as to what causes it since they get 10/10 for their reactant count.  The only thing I think I remember being different is after getting the 10/10 reactant that the Lotus pop up mentioning that the relic is uncracked does not pop up but since your count is 10/10 nothing more can be done.  

Excaliber Umbra Ai need to have fix for his first abillity using to always run in to wall and stuck or in drop in biggest holes but not on enemys. Please Dev fix umbra deactivasion Excalted blade everytime when we go out from him has operator? Please. Let him use it has weapon to (or not) and attack enemys with his last abillity to. Like Umbra would use his last abillity if his health is lower 50% or 25 % without operator

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed lights at the top of the Dax Syandana not applying Energy colors.

Thanks! But why is the loading screen cursor not back? Is there some technical issue related that caused the loading screen cursor to be removed?

1 hour ago, christhelegend said:

still no fix on the mission Sacrifice itself, which is completely unplayable for many ppl including myself

We are still stuck after the cutscene plays out following the transference..

Plz

Are you using Octavia for the mission by any chance?

Because she broke the Sacrifice for me (and serveral other people). As soon as I switched to another frame I could finish the quest.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes:

• Improved the Rift Walker Prime Sigil to be more metallic. This is the start of our Art team going through previous Prime Sigils to give them the same metallic treatment by request! 

Fixes:

• Fixed the Pyrana Prime auto-switching to another weapon when the magazine empties.

Thank you for these two.💝💝💝

But still not fix for Targis Prime Armor Chest on Trinity Prime. 20180622183637_1.jpg20180622183642_1.jpg

This is nott what iam paying for. Please fix this. thank you.😟

Still not fix the bug on the last part of The Sacrifice, they make a new chapter, with teasers, trailers, announcements... With bugs and not fixed yet. *claps*

Only me or this last hotfix crashed the memory usage and CPU? The game runs with 45-55 fps, now 30-42 fps. Seems like every map is PoE.

Ainda não consertaram o bug na última parte do The Sacrifice, eles fazem um novo capítulo, com teasers, trailers, anúncios... Com bugs e ainda não corrigidos. *palmas*

Apenas eu ou este último hotfix quebrou o uso de memória e CPU? O jogo rodava com 45-55 fps, agora com 30-42 fps. Parece que todo mapa é PoE.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Orokin Cells pickups will now appear in the pop-up notification similar to Argon Crystals.

Any chance for a similar treatment for Mutagen Samples (or a significant enough boost to their droprate to make something like that unnecessary)?

5 hours ago, metvincent said:

Thanks. Will do a proper post in a min. Just trolling for rep for now though!

Edit: Ok now, let's see...

1) Reduce Hema research costs!

2) Fix Eidolon Hunting

3) Moar Riven slots

4) Balance pass on Rivens

5) Let us forma Umbra polarity

6) Bring back Raids

7) Tennogen, Nezha & Nidus Deluxe skins when?

I agree with number 1, I'm in a ghost clan and I've contributed over 2500 mutagen samples and we have 2500 more. Send help (seriously, if you join my clan and donate mutagen samples I'll pay 10 plat for every 100 mutagen samples donated)

Archived