Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

[DE]Danielle

42 minutes ago, Metagross10048 said:

...During missions it glitches and you cannot use abilities, cannot switch weapons, and the model shows up no matter what.

Can agree; I experienced this too. Nothing fixes it. Sometimes it randomly fixes itself, but I have no idea what or how it happens to do so.

Also, bugs:

Spoiler

-When transferring to/from frame in Plains as client when using Void Dash to pass long distances, likely because of Umbra, I fall through the map and have to spam /unstuck to fix it every time it happens, otherwise I have to wait for about 2.5 minutes before I'm teleported to the correct position.
-Umbra's arms need a SERIOUS revisit.
Image for relevance:

Spoiler

DgKnu9DXcAI4fFE.jpg:large 

-Burston Prime is still visually broken, especially it's positioning when held.
-Holding Tiberon Prime causes left hand to clip into it.
-Umbra Noble Bow anim-set idle state improperly oriented.
-Umbra lacking a toggle option for Umbra accessories.
Should be allowed to toggle off crescents and Umbra body attachments separately for maximum Stalker mimicry.
-Excalibur's Exalted Blade will often malfunction and show up as your melee and secondary weapon, making you unable to swap from primary. This seems to be more common when an Excalibur-passive-enabled weapon is equipped based on experience. You can use it as your melee and it would sometimes even use the equipped melee's anim set (which is interesting and could do with exploring).
-Excalibur Umbra when out on his own does not swap to sidearms or use Exalted Blade as he had been demonstrated to do.
-Excalibur Umbra, when deluxe/Tennogen/default_Excal skins are equipped, still retains Umbra cosmetics and doesn't have a means to toggle his unique ones off, leading to strange combinations in some cases (Proto-suit + Umbra = ?).
-Umbra Scarf clips through all Syandanas and his own cosmetic parts.
-Valkyr lacks a slam attack when in her Hysteria.
-The Sacrifice is still not replayable.
-Eidolon Tera/Gantu/Hydro-lysts teleport when stuck; can they be taught how to jump?
-Eidolon Fragments as mentioned above, and Syandanas, have an invisible floor where the feet normally resort to for the standard animation; can this adjust with the current ground location, via 2 raytrace beams from either foot?
-Channeling FX can be seen at the root of the Warframe (between the feet).
-Vitruvian Theme contrast insufficient for readability of text on items.
-A majority of Inventory icons are inaccurate; another way to fix this is to return to rectangle icons, which would save having to make another icon for every item ever.
-Conclave mods are showing a random icon instead of their dedicated Conclave logo. First it was an O-like shape, then a heart. What next?
-Excalibur Umbra glyphs do not exist, but should, like with any and every other Warframe. Suggest these be part of Ordis' Vitruvian finds?

Requests and suggestions - some of which are actually common across the forums, others, not so much:
-Vitruvian should be revisitable post-Quest.
-How about a game of Komi? Like old times?
-Can Umbra roam the ship when we're in Operator, and point his equipped primary/secondary/melee (via blocking) at [The Father?] when Umbra finds him, or bow in greetings to fellow Tenno who're visiting?
-Will other characrters, like Teshin, get some unique conversation dialogue between Tenno/Umbra and themselves? Such as the Tenno being able to ask via Umbra about life as a Dax, and then having Umbra reflect on his own, which would give Teshin a disturbed look because Umbra was best of the Dax (based on known information).
-Can Corrupted Heavy Gunners get new dialogue or typical Corrupted mumbling until they get new dialogue?
-Can Corrupted use Prime weapons and cosmetics instead of normal ones?
-Can all Corrupted get the illegible Corrupted lines back, but mix them with their new ones procedurally?

39 minutes ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

I have exactly the same issue and the support told me that they're investigating. I did some testing myself and noticed that this is always affected in the prime part selection screen (not mission reward screen). Things such as solo exterminate or capture missions as example are not affected but anything else such as any multiplayer fissure or solo endless fissure are affected and will bug out unfortunately. I got that issue on my account since there was a little mistake with another fix and it bugged several things out unfortunately on my Account (made for all seperate issues a ticket already).

We have isolated the problem keeping myself (and your account too actually) from Limbo Prime: a bug in our customer support tools had left some bad state in accounts when modified in very specific ways. The bug was fixed a while ago and a complete audit for all 3 platforms found only 5 players that may have been effected. We have fixed these accounts and are running a more complete audit to ensure nothing was missed. Pony Ballas best pony.

There is a minor and fairly benign bug in the Navigation Console where, if you view anyone's profile while the console is up and a planet is in focus, then exit out of the profile and zoom out from the planet, your body will back into its regular "zoomed out" position, but your head, armor piece, and other various "not really part of the warframe, just looks like it" parts will stay in the exact same spot. It looks funny, and it doesn't break or ruin anything, it's just a bug that exists.

still getting this problem with each update: cant update lol.. it star download a file around 360 kb? the auto close and reopen launcher then again do same nonstop.. and yes launch as admin, close security prog. reset. etc (  btw cant click optimize o verify cache bcs it auto close and oepn so fast)

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Making progress on investigating Megan's soul crushing issue of not receiving Relic rewards. So far it is looking like an internal account issue, but we'll update you as more information turns up.

woah.. is megan ok?

1 hour ago, metvincent said:

Thanks. Will do a proper post in a min. Just trolling for rep for now though!

Edit: Ok now, let's see...

1) Reduce Hema research costs!

2) Fix Eidolon Hunting

3) Moar Riven slots

4) Balance pass on Rivens

5) Let us forma Umbra polarity

6) Bring back Raids

7) Tennogen, Nezha & Nidus Deluxe skins when?

Really need to reduce hema’s research cost

41 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there. People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

This is what Umbra actually should be - a special , limited experiment to create even more powerful frames than what the Orokin had (the PRIMES) .
Congratz @JumpinGopher on being the only one founder I have seen that has common sense , logic and does not act like entitled 10 year old in here .

1 hour ago, metvincent said:

Thanks. Will do a proper post in a min. Just trolling for rep for now though!

Edit: Ok now, let's see...

1) Reduce Hema research costs!

2) Fix Eidolon Hunting

3) Moar Riven slots

4) Balance pass on Rivens

5) Let us forma Umbra polarity

6) Bring back Raids

7) Tennogen, Nezha & Nidus Deluxe skins when?

1 and I'm pretty sure 5 have been officially confirmed to absolutely never happen, period.  4 is definitely never going to happen just because there's too much plat invested in Rivens in their current state for DE to have any chance of touching them without triggering revolt among the playerbase.  2 and 6 I fully agree with, though it's definitely going to be a long while before Raids come back.  3, eh, why not.

2 minutes ago, Volf3r said:

This is what Umbra actually should be - a special , limited experiment to create even more powerful frames than what the Orokin had (the PRIMES) .
Congratz @JumpinGopher on being the only one founder I have seen that has common sense , logic and does not act like entitled 10 year old in here .

Yeah, they need to bring back Umbra's passive energy from the death orbs. it doesn't hurt founders in any way.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have isolated the problem keeping myself (and your account too actually) from Limbo Prime: a bug in our customer support tools had left some bad state in accounts when modified in very specific ways. The bug was fixed a while ago and a complete audit for all 3 platforms found only 5 players that may have been effected. We have fixed these accounts and are running a more complete audit to ensure nothing was missed. Pony Ballas best pony.

Ye. It's working for me as well again so far, the prime parts from relics. Other bugs sadly are still there such as not being able to craft Warframe Specters (normal ones do work) because "Unknown Error" and another side effect that did happend when I did a name change while my Account was already bugged which created an unkickable player ("Animan.", my previous IGN) which you at least can't remove from a clan when someone attempted to invite me before name change but I couldn't accept it and was staying on the clan pending list, 4 clans are affected with the unkickable, non-existing player. Since name change it also says always "User is already in a clan" while I'm not and a squad invitation to "Animan." goes instead through my new ingame name. Still thank you very much for the prime part fix!

Fixed the Pyrana Prime auto-switching to another weapon when the magazine empties.

Fixed casting Khora's Strangledome on a large group of enemies resulting in the VFX disappearing shortly after. 

Thank you! Much appreciated fixes ❤️

Archived