Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Please bring back bullet stop for Limbo while also allowing his allies' bullets to fly. Stopping bullets and other projectiles was fun, you feel like Magneto or Neo.

Basically.

Press 2 and hold: Stops enemies, and stops Limbo's bullets, Allies' bullets move.

Quick tap 2: Stops enemies. Everyone's bullets still move.

Loading screen bar fade on chat the Warframe text and the bar,mouse cursor missing during the loading screen as well thx. Edit: After using Archwing in a mission it will use the Archwing mouse sensitivity and not the Frame one thx !! 

Destreza/Destreza Prime stealth kill animation not using the Rapier animation but switches to Nikana stealth animation instead in the sealab maps. 
(Undersea / Sealab / Uranus - Earth)
Please fix this.20180623184017_1.jpg20180623184017_2.jpg20180623184017_3.jpg

And just relize not just Destreza but happend to all rapier melee type. [Destreza Prime] [Destreza] [Edura]

1 hour ago, Xepthrichros said:

Please bring back bullet stop for Limbo while also allowing his allies' bullets to fly. Stopping bullets and other projectiles was fun, you feel like Magneto or Neo.

Basically.

Press 2 and hold: Stops enemies, and stops Limbo's bullets, Allies' bullets move.

Quick tap 2: Stops enemies. Everyone's bullets still move.

Agreed, Needed this abilty for riven challange : " Get 3 headshot with single aim glide".

2 hours ago, christhelegend said:

why yes, i rely on the first ability to distract the umbra while i take down its shield

otherwise that part is ridiculously difficult

i cant think of another frame to do the job

on top of that, why cant we use octavia anyway?

Well, there you have it. I used my constantly regenerating Oberon instead, not as easy as Octavia, but workable.
Khora might be another option, her 2 can chain a LOT of things you woudn't think possible (though I have not used her for the Sacrifice, so this is just a theory). Plus Venari might work as a distraction.
Nidus or Rhino might also be good options (casting iron skin just before Umbra first hits you should send your armor through the roof).
Wukong or Valkyr or Nyx might also be good frames for those missions.

What I don't understand is how not being able to use Octavia in the Sacrifice is not fixed after 5 hotfixes. In fact this doesn't seem to be on the list of "known bugs".
Whenever I see someone who "cannot finish the Sacrifice" my first question is "Are you using Octavia?". So far the answer has been "YES" in 10/10 cases...

There is a bug where I cannot load the final portion of "The War Within" because if I do, it puts me into a state where I cannot move or even see my own player model, /unstuck doesn't work either and I cannot abort mission, If I close the game and log back in it forces me back onto the mission in the same state where I'm stuck. I don't know how to fix this, I've already filed a request for support and they have stopped responding. Pressing the "Verify" button before starting the game and uninstalling then reinstalling the game doesn't fix anything either, I still end up in the same area. Currently the quest has been set inactive by a warframe staff and I have been told not to start the quest again until there is a fix.

https://youtu.be/v0E9UAcMnek

If anybody knows a solution please respond as soon as possible.

34 minutes ago, KyotoOnFire said:

There is a bug where I cannot load the final portion of "The War Within" because if I do, it puts me into a state where I cannot move or even see my own player model, /unstuck doesn't work either and I cannot abort mission, If I close the game and log back in it forces me back onto the mission in the same state where I'm stuck. I don't know how to fix this, I've already filed a request for support and they have stopped responding. Pressing the "Verify" button before starting the game and uninstalling then reinstalling the game doesn't fix anything either, I still end up in the same area. Currently the quest has been set inactive by a warframe staff and I have been told not to start the quest again until there is a fix.

https://youtu.be/v0E9UAcMnek

If anybody knows a solution please respond as soon as possible.

Relog seems work to me... i know this bug... isn't it where you can't see your OP model and when you look up there's your landing craft?

2 hours ago, TheNewcomer3924 said:

Relog seems work to me... i know this bug... isn't it where you can't see your OP model and when you look up there's your landing craft?

Relogging doesn't fix my problem sadly I've tried countless times and yes my operator model doesn't show up and the landing craft is there when I look up

21 hours ago, Metagross10048 said:

What about the exalted blade bug?  Not the non equipabble bug but the one where during missions it glitches and you cannot use abilities, cannot switch weapons, and the model shows up no matter what.

Happened to me today on Valkyr, very troubling. Luckily it was near the end of a mission. I wouldn't want to use any frame with an exalted weapon for now.

5 hours ago, Inemos said:

Well, there you have it. I used my constantly regenerating Oberon instead, not as easy as Octavia, but workable.
Khora might be another option, her 2 can chain a LOT of things you woudn't think possible (though I have not used her for the Sacrifice, so this is just a theory). Plus Venari might work as a distraction.
Nidus or Rhino might also be good options (casting iron skin just before Umbra first hits you should send your armor through the roof).
Wukong or Valkyr or Nyx might also be good frames for those missions.

What I don't understand is how not being able to use Octavia in the Sacrifice is not fixed after 5 hotfixes. In fact this doesn't seem to be on the list of "known bugs".
Whenever I see someone who "cannot finish the Sacrifice" my first question is "Are you using Octavia?". So far the answer has been "YES" in 10/10 cases...

the problem with this stage is i get javelin-ed every time i get close and try to peel off its shield

one shotting me and got me back to my warframe

this stage is simply broken with its level of difficulty for unmodded/low focus level operator

i tried with a few different frames but to no avail

finally i found the trick with octavia, spent 5 minutes and hallelujah i got stuck

Archived