[DE]Danielle

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

Doesn't update, goes to 3% and then BOOM 99% Then "Can't update, please try again" please DE fix this I want to see Umbra plz

• Upvote 1

Not only that zefir bug, then now on the plains and cutter crash! mockery! Not abilities do not work, and you can not find anything!

Edited by ShnaRinat
  • Upvote 1

Index Bug: Iam not reviving after Host migration. Iam the next host. but not reviving until the ends of games.Please do something about this. thank you

8 hours ago, mortal2020 said:

Doesn't update, goes to 3% and then BOOM 99% Then "Can't update, please try again" please DE fix this I want to see Umbra plz

Also happend to me. I Uninstal game, reinstall and finaly i can play back this games.

Any specific date's for Tennogen Rond 13 yet? Cant wait to buy those new skin.

19 hours ago, MZ5485 said:

Stuck at the "Please Wait" screen for 10 minutes after Host migration right before entering the mission. ALT - F4 to get out.20180623220446_1.jpg

Please do something about this. thank you

its happening again. i lose my radshare squad becuz of these. please fix these

Okay, a few low-priority issues in the gaming mechanics.  First, comes the most comical -- and most confusing.  In the past the cutscenes used to be organized based on location and mission type.  Then they got a little confusing, but used to show planet and location most of the time.  Now?  They're all over the board.  Take this one for example: 

uiPrAR6.jpg

All well and good, but this is Mercury.  Why am I seeing Saturn?  I've seen more confusing like going to Uranus and seeing Earth.  Mars for Pluto.  Ship boarding when going planetside and so on.

If I were to venture a guess, I'd say that the cutscenes to missions are completely random now.  Were cutscenes optimized to less than they used to be?  

Also, it seems our Warframes are the Christian Messiah still.  Hell, they have been for a long while now as you can see here:

qbVhKwQ.jpg

In the past this sludge used to do damage to warframes and companions who ventured into it.  Now?  It's a weird floor effect and solid in a more than gelatin sort of way.  

Next comes the one where it's been broken more than 2 updates and I'm not sure if it's been reported.  

First, let me establish which syndicate I'm running with: 

GOYXwjs.jpg

Perrin Sequence as you see.  

Q4G4miY.jpg

I've been maxed in that for a number of days now.  

In the past when you maxed out a syndicate, points weren't being deducted from the mission. It was a good indicator that you're running on a maxed out syndicate and it needs to be changed out or removed.  Now they are deducting points regardless. 

It seems to be a coding issue of some sort as I didn't come across anything to state that this new mechanic.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Small bug TWIN ROGGA doesnt count towards pistol kills for once off missions though it;s definitely a pistol slot weapon

• Upvote 1

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of quitting survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"!

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- Give us more endless fissure missions, especially Helene/Saturn and Io/Jupiter, with less excavation and interception crap.

Edited by Zirazel
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

Please, convert the Umbra scarf into a separate accessory, also please get rid of those giant, unsightly arm hook things when using an alternate skin on Umbra... they're ruining my fashionframe.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

2 hours ago, Reynard_Fox said:

Please, convert the Umbra scarf into a separate accessory, also please get rid of those giant, unsightly arm hook things when using an alternate skin on Umbra... they're ruining my fashionframe.

Unpopular opinion:

I like these arm hooks but yea putting both the scarf and arm hooks in auxilary slot would be a good idea.

Edited by Lythael
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

DE, I don't know how you do it.

You work on this questline for upwards of a year and take an extra day to check for any bugs, and in that timeframe you didn't once consider 'Hey, maybe we should check to see if everything works properly on Umbra when using syandanas or stances'.  There is not a single stance available where Umbra's arm ornaments do not completely detach from the wings that mount them to his body in Idle.  This includes not even having a stance equipped, as well as Umbra's two personal stances.  You need to either test and fix your S#&$ our give us the option to disable it when its broken...

On 2018-06-23 at 4:23 PM, Dhafin2003 said:

is it intended for the sacrifice to be not replayable?

Likely, but I don't know for sure. Thing is, in the quest you need to make Umbra and have him go crazy in the arsenal. You can't just make more than 1 Umbra to equip.

found a bug when exiting submersible(one of the stupidest, most nauseating things to have been added in to the game btw) causes melee to enter slow motion 

and the new look to the grineer shipyard intercept tile is neat, it looks really good, but which idiot decided at point B to have one of the grineer hacking consoles be outside of the point? players will think the point is clear because no [conflict] banner is up, yet lose the point anyways because of this one stupidly p[laced console that isn't even near the god damn point. Stupidest design decision so far, second only to khora's panicked rework  (still a lame frame kit)

EDIT: just found out all, ALL, the interception points have consoles far outside the intercept point for the grineer to hack, very, very, VERY smart DE, very bloody smart

Edited by Hunt3rK11l3r
  • Upvote 1

DE - after the lephantis bossfight, one can get out of the map by starting the elevator and quicly bullet jumping towards the door. Depending on where you jump back into the map, this causes one to be stuck under the elevator, or in a place where they cannot go to extraction.

On 2018-06-22 at 2:20 PM, Tonks-Prime said:

at least the original excalibur + prime one don't have a scarf that clips through everything that ruins any syandanas and is just all round annoying though.

Doesn't ruin the Red Veil Syandana.  Actually, put that thing on Excal Umbra, and he looks even more bad ass.

17 hours ago, OpticalKelmon said:

Likely, but I don't know for sure. Thing is, in the quest you need to make Umbra and have him go crazy in the arsenal. You can't just make more than 1 Umbra to equip.

You won't be able to buy or obtain a second Umbra Excal anyway.  That is actually the reason why they made it so that he could not be sold.  Aside from it being a decision some would make just to get a free warframe slot, It would be the stupidest decision to make since there is LITERALLY no other way to get him.  The quest has to be done to get him.

Edited by Biohazard_Wraith

On 2018-06-22 at 4:07 PM, Omni said:

It's been a while since i got the first comment.
Big thanks as always :lotus:

As usual, here is your RedText :clem:
BunqY82.png

RED TEXT BEST WAIFU

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of quitting survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"!

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- Give us more endless fissure missions, especially Helene/Saturn and Io/Jupiter, with less excavation and interception crap.

- Fix that stupid glitch where joining an Onslaught squad sends you to Larunda Relay instead!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, maybe add a wormhole...

- REMOVE that glitchy annoying lotus voice.

Edited by Zirazel