Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice, Umbra is still there after the transference

Yasuomainboiz

hace 6 horas, Yasuomainboiz dijo:

plz fix this bug plz, i had to go through two missions and having to quit and then do it again. It's so annoying

Yes pls, fix it. I'm having the exact same problem, and i had run two times the mission and i had to abort both of them, 

Spoiler

Because after playing with ballas and turn my head to de paint, the game bugs, and when I return to the game, I find imposible to do anything. Umbra is just standing over there, invunerable, and I'm not able to do a transference again with him. https://steamcommunity.com/id/joacoghost/screenshots/

On 2018-06-23 at 6:51 AM, Yasuomainboiz said:

plz fix this bug plz, i had to go through two missions and having to quit and then do it again. It's so annoying

Having the same issue, done it twice so far and both times umbra is just standing there and it still wants me to use transference but it fails.

*EDIT* Found the solution on another post - it is caused by using Octavia's 1st skill Mallet. Don't use Mallet or even Octavia to be safe *EDIT*

Spoiler

It's pretty funny though because I have had to versus Ballas at the go boardgame a few times I got pretty good. I beat him every time now and his dialogue about how each point lost will be another family descendant in lifelong service makes no sense when you dominate him.

Edited by Marzy12
spoiler(observation)- found solution.