Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Onslaught with Derelict Tileset Crash

Darealslenderman

Since the release of onslaught, whenever there is a derelict tileset in elite onslaught (like currently on zone 4), after about 5 - 10 seconds it crashes for me regardless of frame, and weapon I am using. It usually crashes when I fire my primary, but then I also tried melee and it crashed. It also pulls up https://www.warframe.com/en/hardwarefail which in other games I'm not having any performance or hardware problems, so I'm beginning to think this is an issue with warframe or a core file is corrupted. The other thing is I know my drivers are updated (as I've updated them last week) and I don't have any performance issues in warframe on the highest settings so it's not ram, nor am I overheating. 

On top of that, this issue has only started happening since the day of onslaught release (Update 22.18), I've never had this issue before it.  

On a side note, in the normal onslaught, I farmed up khora doing over 50+ onslaught missions since the release, and since those are random while elite is not, I did occasionally run on derelict tileset, but I rarely crashed on derelict tilesets, however, it has happened several times in the past few days, but not consistently like the elite onslaught where it is always zone 4. 

I also have done some farming for relics for limbo prime, but I also wanted to farm mutagen samples, so I did about 5 - 6 derelict survivals solo since U23, and I've had no issues there, those were about 20mintues each. It seems to either only be on multiplayer or jjust elite onslaught. 

In general, the bug has made elite onslaught literally unplayable for me, as I cant progress past zone 4 due to a crash that forces me to lose progress.  I will attempt elite onslaught solo, and see if this bug links to multiplayer. As I've only done elite onslaught on multiplayer. 

Update: Issue persists even on solo, this time when I used Misma instead of being related to my weapon. 

Extra info: In the EE.log, the last line is 581.358 Sys [Info]: ReadFileEx Error 23 D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Cache.Windows\F.TextureDx9.cache [Offset: 0x0000000217170000]. Which im assuming is what happened in the mission during the crash. 

Edited by Darealslenderman
EE.log info

• 3 weeks later...

The issue now occurs inside a couple of side rooms in derelict (not sure which ones since it crashes when they load). Also, this issue did not persistence in elite onslaught for a week until today, given the 3rd zone is derelict tileset. But those times I didn't crash, someone else crashes or disconnects. This last crash I had with this tileset, my audio went low and then the game uninstalled itself as of this forum post. Might I add I don't have this crash anywhere else, no other tileset gives me this crash, and I'm on the highest settings, so once again doesn't seem like a computer issue. 

similar issue, due to hard crash.

Anyone else having this issue with the derelict tileset? I hoping this is a bug and not my computer.  

Alright, I might have found a potential fix. I test ran elite onslaught solo after I reinstalled the game. A file may have been corrupt which explains the whole texture error in the EE.log from June I was getting. I also never did the make missions load faster thing in the launcher, by clearing up old data. So could be either of those things

Edited by Darealslenderman