Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More UI Sorting Options for Relics

Zeratul81

Hi,

I have been writing this in a couple of threads and hoping for this feature for a long time so I thought I'd make a new thread about it in the hopes of someone from DE reading it.

The amount of relics is constantly growing and I would imagine many players that have played a couple of years and are hoarders like me have an ever increasing amount of relics in their inventory. This is making choosing relic hard when you are trying to just use the currently obtainable relics and not spend the ones that have been vaulted.

This problem is even more apparent for me in these moments when a new Prime is relased and I have plenty of the just now vaulted relics in my inventory. I would rather like a way to hide/sort the vaulted relics away from my sight when doing just basic Relic runs.

It would be great if we could have additional sorting options in the drop down menu like

• Vaulted
  • Non Vaulted

One idea might also be to add tags to the relic icons that CLEARLY mention the same above thing of Vaulted / Non Vaulted. Or whatever terms would be the best.

I am really hoping you implement this now that you are in the progress of overhauling the the UI anyway. The problem is going to get worse unless this is addresses in some point.