Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple bugs (XB1)

(XBOX)TheCthulhu666

I put it in general because i have lots of them regarding different topics.

First of all, the game freezes a lot. And not like total freeze with no audio, no, it just get stuck in menus. For example, i open the warframe section of the codex and if i open a specific frame it just get stuck with the square thing rotating, forever. This happens with a lot of menus.

Second, i get stuck in loading screens if joining games. The loading bar gets to half and then it stays there forever. The ship still keeps flying and the sound plays but the loading just don't progress.

Third, i get total freezes the few times i get to joing a multiplayer session.

Fourth, sometimes during a mission the sound kinda bugs out and the lotus screen remains for the rest of the mission without her saying anything anymore. When this happens it freezes after ending the mission.

I have Warframe installed on an external HD so i think this should be the problem BUT when i try to move the game to internal it just says i can't for some unknown reason. I can play all other games fine and move all of them but not warframe.

Should i reinstall on the internal HD?? It really bothers me because i have a slow connection, barely enough to play with a decent ping, and it takes more than a full day to download.

Edited by (XB1)TheCthulhu666