The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Interception..

Grieves.

If you kill the enemies before they're corrupted, they don't drop reactant. Wait until they've been corrupted before killing them.

Give yourself more time during the round by only capturing one or two points and leaving the remaining points neutral. You'll tick your percentage slower that way and the enemy won't go up at all.

Your problems are now solved for you, you're welcome.

AoE spam killing tends to do that, even in 4-player interception fissures.  Any mission type with a definite end point that cannot be bypassed by waiting around has this issue if you kill indiscriminately too fast.

Yes, the spawns in solo become weak for those of us geared enough to obliterate the map.  You should have no problem holding back some to allow enemies to spawn & corrupt if you so strongly desire to play alone.

2 hours ago, X7-Shizuka said:

Yeah i wait for corruption without enemies.. i think you and the guy before don't watched the video so please stop writing thanks

Watching the video very much reveals you pushing 3 on a mag built to wipe the map with her 3 often enough that you didn't even make eye contact with half or more of the enemies that spawned in the whole mission. :T

Edited by KochDerFrettchen

Am 24.6.2018 um 01:02 schrieb Nazrethim:

Easy fix:

DE needs to make ALL enemies in Void Fissure mission already start corrupted. Sometimes during Exterminate I have to wait ages for them to get corrupted.

THIS!