The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone tell me what is THIS

Kasa_

Some time ago, i was wandering in my ship and i saw that at the back in my personal quarter room, and i saw that

JuITq7O.jpgCan someone tell me why a black liset is doing behind my ship, if its a bug or intended. Now i'm afraid to approach a space ice cream truck and being abducted by the stalker.

Could be a bugged Landing Craft flying by stuck at the last part of it's departure sequence. There's been a few instances where people found miniature Landing Crafts in mission tiles but this is new, or hasn't been noticed earlier.

Speaking of which, Landing Craft Articula when?

il y a 13 minutes, Souldend78 a dit :

Looking at your top left corner. 

Could be fellow Tenno approaching... or leaving, hard to tell if delayed.

Nah, my friend had a green mantis and was already in the front of my ship.

il y a 18 minutes, Braken a dit :

Interesting... Did you actually have a mark on you from the Stalker? That would be a cool little touch.

Like everyone, yes. but in the next mission he didn't show up and the ship dissapeared when i went back to my ship.

il y a 6 minutes, Koldraxon-732 a dit :

Could be a bugged Landing Craft flying by stuck at the last part of it's departure sequence. There's been a few instances where people found miniature Landing Crafts in mission tiles but this is new, or hasn't been noticed earlier.

Speaking of which, Landing Craft Articula when?

It can't be that. If you look very closely you can see that the ship is facing toward my ship, so it can't be a bugged departure sequence.

23 minutes ago, Kasa_ said:

It can't be that. If you look very closely you can see that the ship is facing toward my ship, so it can't be a bugged departure sequence.

I'll still presume it as a bugged Landing Craft, or a template entity for others to copy from - like how cutscene assets are pre-loaded and hidden outside the playable space until called by the cutscene itself.