Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Please Wait"...forever

(XBOX)Shirosaki15

Recently, the game seems to lock up on any "Please Wait" screen. I was in a void fissure, decided to check my menus as I waited for other people to join me at extraction. The game froze on "Please Wait" and I couldn't do anything. Couldn't even select the reward I wanted. Has also happened while looking at my menus on the landing craft. My friend has also had issues getting stuck on "Please Wait" while loading into public games.

Like the game, but it could really use some optimization/bug fixes. Thanks 🙂

• 1 month later...

An explanation on why this accour so frequently for many players would be appreciated thanks. When that is said, I try to reset xbox and router still no change. Been better the last week though. But does this still accour for some still? How to Reset xbox and router you gotta check your manufacturers for options cause that can be many ways. 

On 2018-08-14 at 10:07 AM, (XB1)RazerKlang said:

An explanation on why this accour so frequently for many players would be appreciated thanks. When that is said, I try to reset xbox and router still no change. Been better the last week though. But does this still accour for some still? How to Reset xbox and router you gotta check your manufacturers for options cause that can be many ways. 

I reset the router/modem and checked the xbox network settings to make sure my nat setting is open.

Seems to be having this issue ever since " The Sacrifice " dropped for us on console.

Edited by (XB1)Togashi

• 2 weeks later...