The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Slot vs Sentinel Slot?

LarryYourWaiter

Question

Hello!

I recently bought the BP for Shade and made him.  i'm sure when i made him, it said he took 2 weapons slots to hold.

now in the Market for plat, i see i'm able to buy both sentinel slots and weapon lots.

if i buy 2 x sentinel slots, will i open up weapon slots for myself as the shade uses the sentinel slot instead of the 2 x weapon slots? 

or am i mis-remembering the shade taking weapon slots?

edit: i'm almost ready for my mr5 test, so should i just hang on anyways?  do i unlock more of each slot at mr5 anyways, or...?

Edited by LarryYourWaiter

4 answers to this question

Hmmm not sure either clearly answers my question, sorry.  Let me put it this way.

im currently maxed on weapon slots.  If I buy the 2 x sentinel spots for 12 plat, will I gain any weapon slots?  By my existing sentinels moving their slot usage over to a designated “sentinel” slot?

edit:  I don’t like to destroy or sell things.  I’m a bit of a completionist/collector.  Will I need to buy more weapon slots etc anyways? I can see only destroying a weapon to replace it with its prime version.

Edited by LarryYourWaiter

4 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

If I buy the 2 x sentinel spots for 12 plat, will I gain any weapon slots?

Both Sentinels and Sentinel weapons use Sentinel slots.

Weapon slots are exclusively for weapons your Warframe uses.

4 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

I’m a bit of a completionist/collector.  Will I need to buy more weapon slots etc anyways?

Well, yeah. If you don't like chucking things out, that's gonna cost ya. Gotta craft all the things.

(Also, poor you when you get into collecting Rivens for all your weapons, that 90 Riven cap is gonna suck.)

Edited by NinjaZeku