Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors For Weapons Follow Through Loadouts?

So yesturday I discovered the loadout system which I was super exited about. I thought that I could make a completely seperate loadout with different colors for the same weapons. So I bought two slots then clicked the option to duplicate them to get more. I put Ember Prime in one and Ash Prime in another. Then I spent some time customizing my Ash, cause he's super cool, I took my sweet time, but found colors for my weapons and Ash that really worked. Then I was satisfied, I felt as if I had found the holy grail for this game, the thing that would always pull on me. Then I switched the loudout to my Ember Prime loadout... my face raced with blood, just to find out that all the colors of my weapons have carried over through each loadout. I was furious, I couldn't beleive it, so I looked it up in disbelief. On the internet no one really talked about this issue. So I had no other choice but to try and solve this inconvenience myself.

I'm making it a personal goal for this inconvenience to be fixed. It would be the simplist tweak, that would change my playstyle. When I switch to another loadout I want nothing from the other loadout to carry over, not colors for my weapons, kubrow or sentinels, and especially colors for warframes. Now two of those things are already in place, which i'm thankful for, but its not enough. Please consider this super helpful idea to keep the colors of the same weapons seperate. Thank You.

4 hours ago, Retrospecter said:

You have three separate color/skin design slots for each weapon/frame, the selection of which is remembered across loadouts, same with mod arrangement slots. Which are selected, for both categories, are remembered for each loadout.

• Yes I know About the A, B, C slots but only being able to custumize a weapon 3 times is rubish. And they DO carry over through loadouts so were still at  square one

4 hours ago, Retrospecter said:

You have three separate color/skin design slots for each weapon/frame, the selection of which is remembered across loadouts, same with mod arrangement slots. Which are selected, for both categories, are remembered for each loadout.

if you disagree I would love for you to show me how to keep colors seperate in all loadouts with using the ABC slots