Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading in orbiter?

TheEnderboss

That would be extremely useful. I would make the trading segment installation process a heavy grind and put its blueprint in the clan dojo. This would still promote players to trade in the dojo, but give incentive to hardcore traders. Trading in the liset should only work when inviting players to your orbiter.

36 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

That would be extremely useful. I would make the trading segment installation process a heavy grind and put its blueprint in the clan dojo. This would still promote players to trade in the dojo, but give incentive to hardcore traders. Trading in the liset should only work when inviting players to your orbiter.

exactly

16 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

If DE are hesitant to provide this convenience maybe make it a smaller 1x3 trading window so there's still a reason to use dojos.

17 minutes ago, Feltal said:

If DE are hesitant to provide this convenience maybe make it a smaller 1x3 trading window so there's still a reason to use dojos.

I disagree. Making the trading window 2 less spaces compared to dojo will leave it as useful as Maroo's Bazaar.

17 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I disagree. Making the trading window 2 less spaces compared to dojo will leave it as useful as Maroo's Bazaar.

But Maroo's Bazaar requires significantly more loading time, walking time, making sure you're in the right instance, and has more tax. Orbiter trading doesn't require any extra loading screens, small trades (which accounts for most trades) would be quicker and easier.

Edited by Feltal