Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One UI

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, Tenno of all ages this is just a post giving minor feed back of tbe new UI system from my own personal use.

Since its addition to the Xbox One i have felt rather angered because the curser is slow and it mucks up many scrolling useage we used to have. On the navigation map after taking longer than needed placing my extractors it places the cursor to the left of the map so it takes longer to scroll across to planets on the right hand side of the navigation map.

On some occasions like right this moment i am trying todo the Kuva fortress for kuva survival and it lets me select every mission but that one so i cant do what i wanted todo in game which isnt the first time the UI restricted me from doing a mission 

I appreciate all the hard work the DEVs and the many teams do for this game however i feel like this UI was released too soon with too many bugs and glitches and at the same time feels like they are trying to make the console version of the game too much like the PC

Please DEVs we are consoles everything was working fine until the UI update please do not try and make us like PC dont fix what is not broke. Accept lotus fix her because she be broke XD 

Thank you for anyones time reading this.

(Update)

Found the cursor speed option in settings.

Finally got the kuva survial mission to work due to the cursor not lining up properly to start the mission.

Edited by (XB1)Kenta The Husky