The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UMBRA excalibur [is it that perfect frame]

--XanTerra-Alexandria--

not really a big issues, but there is ONE i want to see as a perfect frame. or maybe others have another suggestion.

ok here

Since umbra is one of the perfect frame, 

Unlike other Warframes, Excalibur Umbra's sentience allows it remains active after using Transference, supporting the Operator with abilities and equipped weapons. 

yes its alive even the child is using transference. but PLEASE [DE] can You make UMBRA ALIVE and ACTIVE while we use Child/operator when inside the SHIP.

I wanna see  that UMBRA act Lots of different action as a perfect umbra, Please make it Alive and let it do things by it own randomly, instead of being a tail?

and make somekind of button or etc to call umbra to FOLLOW us or let umbra do things randomly either in ship or on the field. maybe by using BUTTON 6 to Recall the UMBRA. , maybe, its just a suggestion. i want to see too what will umbra do in the ship as a perfect frame,

i dont wanna see Umbra standing there in ship like other frame that never have umbra title.   let umbra free what he want inside the shi.

yes yes i know its still new. so im here to give a suggestion, lets make it cool.

make umbra DIFFERENT.OBVIOUSLY as a living frame.

-maybe umbra do some dance

-maybe umbra learning anything in the codex.

-maybe umbra sit and have some great moment in the ROOM on the right wheres lotus (spacemon)  helmet stored .  

- maybe umbra having fun with the kavat/kubrow

-maybe umbra washing, looking, staring, the fish at the tank or maybe feeding the fish.who knows

-maybe umbra repairing the ships.

-maybe umbra looking /playing with the decoration in the ship,

-maybe we can play together , a games maybe lmao..

-maybe umbra meet the harrow mirror in the wall? and we see how umbra react?

-maybe we mad at umbra lmao
-maybe umbra captured the stalker and tied it up in the ship and bully em LMAo

-maybe umbra found something

etc

cmon. its umbra. make it alive anywhere everywhere, do anything , do a lots of things

#MakeTheUmbraDifferent #MaketheumbraALIVE

sorry my english bad,

A spoiler tag would help those who haven't completed the Quest avoid some spoilers.

A bug Excalibur Umbra currently has is that the bigger forearm crescents/curved U or C -shaped things are not attached to the arm properly and I'd be overjoyed to see that fixed.

As for him doing his own thing:

Spoiler

-In missions, add a toggle option (interaction button) to stop him from going anywhere so he can take up reliable positions and wait for you to complete the Spy Vault or stand on pressure pads (like in one of the Lua Challenge rooms).
-Allow him to use equipped sidearm and weapon alt modes.
-Allow him to use Exalted Blade in small bursts.

In the Orbiter, however he would:

Spoiler

-Try to fuse, transmute, and build, causing Ordis to set up an 'authorizations queue' so the Operator can ensure no sapient other than themselves can waste their resources.

-Pet the companion.

-Sit on the couch if it is not occupied by objects.

-Delay arsenal response time due to running/parkouring to it or getting there from his own pause menu, which gives time to load higher-quality assets.

-Interrupting him during his lounge-time on the couch may prompt a game of Komi, hosted by Ordis on a simulated board. If you have a friend on your Orbiter, you and them could approach Umbra and prompting (via the interaction button) him together at the same time, like opening a '2 people must click at the same time' door, which would cause you to play against your friend instead, with Umbra projecting the game board instead of a pause menu.

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

A spoiler tag would help those who haven't completed the Quest avoid some spoilers.

A bug Excalibur Umbra currently has is that the bigger forearm crescents/curved U or C -shaped things are not attached to the arm properly and I'd be overjoyed to see that fixed.

As for him doing his own thing:

Hide contents

-In missions, add a toggle option (interaction button) to stop him from going anywhere so he can take up reliable positions and wait for you to complete the Spy Vault or stand on pressure pads (like in one of the Lua Challenge rooms).
-Allow him to use equipped sidearm and weapon alt modes.
-Allow him to use Exalted Blade in small bursts.

In the Orbiter, however he would:

Hide contents

-Try to fuse, transmute, and build, causing Ordis to set up an 'authorizations queue' so the Operator can ensure no sapient other than themselves can waste their resources.

-Pet the companion.

-Sit on the couch if it is not occupied by objects.

-Delay arsenal response time due to running/parkouring to it or getting there from his own pause menu, which gives time to load higher-quality assets.

-Interrupting him during his lounge-time on the couch may prompt a game of Komi, hosted by Ordis on a simulated board. If you have a friend on your Orbiter, you and them could approach Umbra and prompting (via the interaction button) him together at the same time, like opening a '2 people must click at the same time' door, which would cause you to play against your friend instead, with Umbra projecting the game board instead of a pause menu.

how to allow him to use excalted blade?

i tried and press every button on my keyboard, nothings seems happend

Man I'd settle for him leaning on the wall or something like that for a start. Or sitting somewhere. Even that would be cool as hell and probably not that time consuming or difficult to do - because more advance stuff will take way more time.

31 minutes ago, --XanTerra-Alexandria-- said:

how to allow him to use excalted blade?

i tried and press every button on my keyboard, nothings seems happend

Excalibur Umbra currently can't use sidearms or Exalted Blade on his own. You can't make him use Exalted Blade if you're not in him, either, even if you activate Exalted Blade or swapping to sidearm before exiting him.

If you are in him and somehow Exalted Blade isn't working, make sure he has at least 70 energy before activating it because without that extra energy, the blade would appear and then disappear by itself.