Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra Exalted Blade Bug

BloodhoundTheHunter

I went into a mission like normal just to open a Relic, jumped around and shot things like normal, then i used Exalted Blade and ran into a Nullifier Field and the ability turned of (like it should) then i discoverd that my normal quick melee slashes unleashed "Exalted Waves" like i had the ability on i could shoot with my primary and use Exalted blade as quick melee (and no energy drained).

Then i tried to activate Exalted Blade and i was then unable to attack or use Transference so i found a gap in the map to jump off so it would teleport me back up and hopefully fix the problem it did fix the problem .... kind off.. when i was at extraction i saw that Exalted Umbra Blade was out and the ability was not active so no energy drained, i tried to use Transference once again it did work this time and Umbra switched to use my primary and jumped back in and the blade was out so i decided to jump back out and stay so untill the mission was finished

That is why i went here to report this bug immediately after finishing that mission.

Hope this information helps to fix this bug, Thank you !!