Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...how much are YOU willing to SACRIFICE to make sure DE makes your favorite frame an Umbra?

10 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

nothing i dont want a third version of every frame

A man after my own heart.

I'd really they don't make umbra versions of every frame, but introduce an endgame system to get umbral forma that can 'awaken' your frames and give them umbreal polarities, and possibly tweak abilities. 

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

I'd really they don't make umbra versions of every frame, but introduce an endgame system to get umbral forma that can 'awaken' your frames and give them umbreal polarities, and possibly tweak abilities. 

YES

GIVE THIS TO ME

NAO

You hope they're stopping at three.

.. but before long we'll be looking at Excalibur NEXT

Super Umbra Jump Excalibur

Excalibur Final .. and we'll just have to hope it's not like final fantasy where "final" actually means the first of bajillion. 

23 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

I can work with that.  

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

40 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yay!

Uh sorry to burst your bubble but it's already been said that that kind of thing won't happen owo

https://gyazo.com/011ee5ba0e69c7e901f8a26c9fc9c964

Hope the pic is showing <w<

Edited by DJ_Vauban

29 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Uh sorry to burst your bubble but it's already been said that that kind of thing won't happen owo

https://gyazo.com/011ee5ba0e69c7e901f8a26c9fc9c964

Hope the pic is showing <w<

That's disappointing, because it would've been a better system than getting entirely new Umbra warframes.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

My all-time favourite is Excalibur, so I'm already happy. But I would like DE to introduce Nyx Umbra. Because Nyx is my wife's favourite frame.

What am I willing to sacrifice for it? All other Umbras, let Excal and Nyx be the only ones 😄