Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Silverback73

So...how much are YOU willing to SACRIFICE to make sure DE makes your favorite frame an Umbra?

32 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

My all-time favourite is Excalibur, so I'm already happy. But I would like DE to introduce Nyx Umbra. Because Nyx is my wife's favourite frame.

What am I willing to sacrifice for it? All other Umbras, let Excal and Nyx be the only ones 😄

I will riot

2 hours ago, megastorm said:

I would sacrifice lotus, ordis, teshin, that stupid ... chair in my ship, my kubrows, dethcube, some forma, wukong, konzu, clem, darvo, and tigris prime all for Ash umbra. I would even side with stalker.

I want that to happen whether we get more Umbras or not.

6 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I will riot

If serious, I hope they will introduce an Umbra for every frame. Because I want to experience their backstories, hear their voices (if they all receive howling abilities) and for different visuals ofc.

2 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

If serious, I hope they will introduce an Umbra for every frame. Because I want to experience their backstories, hear their voices (if they all receive howling abilities) and for different visuals ofc.

Eh, there are certain frames I want to receive an Umbra, but some I don't. I don't care about Nova Umbra, or Mesa Umbra, or Octavia Umbra. I don't care to see Limbo Umbra, or Gara Umbra, or Khora Umbra. I don't want to see Nezha Umbra or Vlad Umbra. I want DE to save the Umbra line for Warframes that can convincingly pull off the warrior theme. And quite a few warframes don't really fit that theme.

7 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Not every one, that's just excessive.  Just the first 9.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

It's almost like you actually hate me :sadcry:

14 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Even though many find it excessive, I don't.

Sacrifice the whole DE studio and the Warframe game for Umbra Oberon.

Fite me.

Just now, Teslan.Bladesong said:

I would sacrifice @DeMonkey (his bad jokes have to go :D) Trinity, Trinity Prime, and several clones of Monkey's heart, sleen, and apendix for a Limbo Umbra!

Bad jokes? 

Why you little *redacted*.

I'll have you know my jokes are of the utmost highest quality. Songs have been written about my jokes. 

You can take my spleen and appendix, I'll live, but you can never take my magnificent jokes from me...

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Bad jokes? 

Why you little *redacted*.

I'll have you know my jokes are of the utmost highest quality. Songs have been written about my jokes. 

You can take my spleen and appendix, I'll live, but you can never take my magnificent jokes from me...

Oh, I think you misunderstood. You'll be going with them 😛

Just now, Teslan.Bladesong said:

Oh, I think you misunderstood. You'll be going with them 😛

Nuh uh. You may say that now, but you'll change your mind once you realise how bleak the forums will be without my wonderful sense of humour :clem:

I would sacrifice an arm and a leg for a Nekros Umbra.

And maybe a suit of armor with my brother's soul in it.

17 minutes ago, tyranno66 said:

I would sacrifice an arm and a leg for a Nekros Umbra.

And maybe a suit of armor with my brother's soul in it.

I see what you did there

Honestly my life has been completed ever since excalibur umbra got released feelsgoodman 3 years of intense waiting complete 

I don't expect any other than series one warframes to get Umbra versions, so I don't care about Banshee Umbra, but I'll take any version that has the same functionality and stat boosts.