The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Sorry guys, currently not on Warframe so can't invite you guys. You guys need to wait for a Leader, thanks for your patience.

Its okay ill invite them.

>XD jK

ill make an alt account, let me be a leader and i may or may not set your dojo on fire and invite dancers 

Hello, I would like to join as well. I'm currently running the base Excalibur with my Paris (love it) I have the Banshee chassis, and am currently searching for the banshee systems blueprint (Full blueprint feels like a waste at this point.) I primarily do defense missions, as it provides lots of mods (I spend a lot of time upgrading mods, the main reason I haven't gotten so far yet). Anyway, I'm a sniper/melee type of player and I would love to provide some backup and help all of you (although my level and equipment rather limits me thus far xD)

Invited

Also don't forget to check out the clans website (=

http://gryphustech.e...enjin.com/home�

See ya in game!

Mine actually had said "This user has already been invited to the guild"

So either he declined it, or I don't know what happened

Umm he's already in our guild that's why lol =/

Resent invite almost right after he posted 

Thanks guys for inviting them, couldn't do it since I couldn't go on Warframe :)

No problem!

We are still recruiting ! Come join us, if you're an experience veteran or a person who has just started or anyone in between we will welcome you! Join us now as update 8 "the Dojo" is about to come out any time soon we would need all member help to make it the best dojo and the greatest clan!

Edited by DreakinZ

Thanks guys for inviting them, couldn't do it since I couldn't go on Warframe :)

No problem!

We are still recruiting ! Come join us, if you're an experience veteran or a person who has just started or anyone in between we will welcome you! Join us now as update 8 "the Dojo" is about to come out any time soon we would need all member help to make it the best dojo and the greatest clan!

Have you guys ever been unable to click "Invite" once you type out an IGN, not sure if that was just me.

Ign: Jesus_LongNipple

i`ve been playing for about a month, and im really into it^^

Joining a clan like this would also make an exciting diffrence, as of a way of getting to know the game better and the people who enjoys it as much as myself.

Really hope i make the cut for the clan^^

Sounds like a great clan! Just recently got introduced to Warframe and am loving it. Could I get an invite?

Name is Treypm

Level 5 rhino here. Dare to invite me? :D My enemies know me as Kerpele.

Ign: Jesus_LongNipple

i`ve been playing for about a month, and im really into it^^

Joining a clan like this would also make an exciting diffrence, as of a way of getting to know the game better and the people who enjoys it as much as myself.

Really hope i make the cut for the clan^^

added u all .... welcome to Gryphus Tech Corp.

please make sure that u register on our site

http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home