The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

my in-game name is mhinz

I want to join because I was kicked from my other clan for not going online for the two weeks I spent traveling even though I told the clan leader that I was going to be away and I am just looking for a good group that I can have some fun with.

Invited 

Posha85 would love to join

Hello! I have a maxed Oberon unit and am pretty good at the game.

Invited

Hi mate can i join your clan?

Invited

The only thing we want from you guys is to be active,Welcome

Edited by WhiteCrystal

In-Game name: PreceptorTeeth
Type of player: Semi-hardcore
Mastery rank: 11
Why you want to join: After evaluating all the clans, and alliances, I feel that along with Aloryn, that our needs would be met, and that we would fit into the clan from evaluating the website, and members. We have both also joined the website on enjin.

In-game name: Aloryn

Type of player: Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank: 10

Why I want to join: Just looking for somewhere active and friendly with others to farm/help/complete stuff with. I would be honoured to join your clan and fight for a noble cause.

IGN : TheNightStalker

Why you want to join: Was in in another clan until recently and got kicked because i dindt do the last event(even if i said i`m not home and a friend will do the minimal for me and clan) , would like to join a friendly clan huw you can do group stuff(void,derilict,events,rails etc) and make new friends huw can i enjoy game whit.

Mastery rank:10  

Thanks for the time took to read the post.(P.S. website username and warframe username are different)

Looking To Join My Mastery Rank is 8 am active everyday Around 6-7 Hours a day i wanna join cause i been through too many inactive and unhelpful clans and i really want an active clan and helpful members and thanks in advance.

IGN : Aresou

Edited by Aresou

Please can I get an invite?

I've already applied on the Enjin site.

Yeah i saw it,Invited

IGN: RovkirHexus

Type of Player: Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank: 4/Initiate

Why I want to join: I tried starting a clan by myself purely for the tech. It didn't really work XD Plus that emblem looks sick.

Invited

Welcome to Gryphus Tech