The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

In-Game name: crafturtoemc

Why you want to join: Hmm, got in 1 clan before, they are using chinese words... which in English version is "*********" sadly...I had to leave. Would like to join this clan cause I did met a few friendly players from the clan yesterday :D

In-Game Name: Sangiros

Type: Semi-Hard

Mastery Rank: 11

Reason to Join: Tired of soloing everywhere, TBH. Used to have my own small Ghost Clan with some close-knit friends, but they grew tired of the game. Without them, my activity in the game got restricted to alerts-only, parties have been hard to find, and that's hardly why I'm playing this game for. So yeah... Companionship, mostly. Being part of a clan where I can be meaningful, too.

Edited by Sangiros

In-Game name:  Hotshot0507

Why you want to join: Never been in a clan before. Recently restarted playing again, and this clan looks good. My main char right now is a rhino/Strun Wraith/lex (all have at least one forma used on them)

Invited

In-Game name: crafturtoemc

Why you want to join: Hmm, got in 1 clan before, they are using chinese words... which in English version is "*********" sadly...I had to leave. Would like to join this clan cause I did met a few friendly players from the clan yesterday :D

You are already in clan

Can I join your clan? Need help levelling up...

IGN: PG6_Thundr

Invited

In-Game Name: Sangiros

Type: Semi-Hard

Mastery Rank: 11

Reason to Join: Tired of soloing everywhere, TBH. Used to have my own small Ghost Clan with some close-knit friends, but they grew tired of the game. Without them, my activity in the game got restricted to alerts-only, parties have been hard to find, and that's hardly why I'm playing this game for. So yeah... Companionship, mostly. Being part of a clan where I can be meaningful, too.

Invited

Welcome to Gryphus Tech 

IGN Slacceman

I'm a semi hardcore gamer

im looking for a social clan as well as a clan who can show me the ropes as im a little new but have a general grasp of the game but im always open to suggestions and once i get good at the game i have no problem teaching the newer clan memebers later down the road.

IGN Slacceman

I'm a semi hardcore gamer

im looking for a social clan as well as a clan who can show me the ropes as im a little new but have a general grasp of the game but im always open to suggestions and once i get good at the game i have no problem teaching the newer clan memebers later down the road.

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Hi.i would like to join tour clan.

Ign:zhngyang

Invited

In-Game name: dashdeckerz

Why you want to join: I want to join because I need a clan that is active and able to gain crucial beginner-suitable tips and research guides :) 

Invited

Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Hi.i would like to join your clan.

Ign:zhngyang

You have been invited since the first day you post to this thread,accept the invitation

Hi, quite new to the tenno community.

IGN: SterbenUndVernichtung

Reason: I dislike going solo on almost every mission and I am interested in using the tenno labs

We have reached the maximum capacity of our clan,we will kick some inactives and i will invite you just be a little patient  

IGN: GhillyintheMist

I would like to join your clan because it's no fun playing alone. My last clan turned into a cluster **** when the leader started forcing people to do stuff so I left. I'm a very active and talkative player.

I have raicall and teamspeak also.

Edited by GhillyintheMist

In game name: kenta318

why i want to join: My friend is in your guild and he says good things about your members and community 

Invited

IGN: GhillyintheMist

I would like to join your clan because it's no fun playing alone. My last clan turned into a cluster **** when the leader started forcing people to do stuff so I left. I'm a very active and talkative player.

I have raicall and teamspeak also.

Invited

Welcome to Gryphus Tech